15 -Supplies

Ms. Winston's POV

I told Kimberley to go softball practice today because I had to get some supplies. It was obvious that Cameron was out to steal Kimberley from me and she was falling for it.

I was going to make him pay. Torture him to my satisfaction. Then when I get bored, I would kill him. I already had my list of supplies that I needed to get.

A duffle bag, knife, duck tape, boiling water, ropes, fireplace poker, tazer, a whip, latex and leather gloves, black stockings, gasoline, chloroform, and blindfolds.

A little extreme, but I'm an extreme person. I was going to make him wish that he never came to this school or set eyes on my Kimberley.
********************************

After I had gotten the supplies, I made my plan to kidnap Cameron while grading test at home. Because according to Katherine, I still had to do teacher things.

She thought that my new "obsession" was taking up all my time and distracting me from things that I had to do.

I don't think that's true. I'm still doing my duties. So, she can relax. I shouldn't say that. She's really my only real friend here.

After I finished grading, I decided that I would follow Cameron when he went to soccer practice. I would see which way he traveled to go home and park my car in the area. I was ready for him.
********************************
Kimberely's POV

Ms. Winston has been really weird. She's acting like she owns me. I'm free to like anyone I want to. She can't decided that for me. I know I thought she was hot in the beginning but now she's just plain crazy.

I'm not sure what she's capable of but it seems like she has no limit as long as she's "protecting what's hers."

At softball practice, while Jackie and I were warming up, I told her what had happened.

"What?! You're kidding right?"

"No, I'm telling the truth. That's what really happened, but you can't tell anyone. I'm pretty sure if Ms Winston found out, she would murder my brother and father...maybe even you.

"Kimberley this all sounds ridiculous. It sounds like something straight out of a lifetime movie."

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID."

My other teammates started looking at us weirdly so I lowered my voice.

"It's all so weird."

"Well if this seems serious we have to tell someone."

"And risk losing my family and friends, I think not."

"Then just deal with it until it becomes practically impossible."

I sighed. "I'll try."

The rest of softball went okay. On my way home, I stopped by a corner store and got some aloe vera juice. I'm practically obsessed with it, especially the mango one.

At home, I finished my homework and took a bath. At dinner, I just watched my family. Enjoying their company while I still had it. If I ever did something to upset Ms. Winston, she could do anything to them.

When dinner was over, I washed the dishes with Jake. We talked about everything from girls, to sports, to school, to tv shows, to career choices.

He was a really smart kid. I learned some stuff about him that I never knew before. He was interested in becoming a actor. He was actually really good. A real theater nerd. We both fell asleep on the couch watching a movie about Greek mythology.
********************************

Sorry for the long wait! Remember to vote and comment😊