9 -Movie Theater

Chapter 9

Ms Winston's POV

I was planning on taking Kimberely to the movie theater across town. I had something special planned.

I didn't really want to watch a movie, I just wanted to semi-test her and shake her up a bit. Do something inappropriate that would be very embarrassing if she were to fail the task.

I looked over at Kimberely. She was gazing out of the window at the passing trees and cars. I wonder how she would react to what I had planned.

**********************************

By the time we got there, Kimberely had fallen asleep.

"Wakey wakey babe"

She stirred a bit before her eyes opened. She looked out of the window at the theater.

"Where are we?"

"At the movie theaters. What do you wanna see?"

"I don't know. Anything I guess"

"How about A Bad Mom's Christmas ?"

"Sure"

We got out of the car and made our way in. After standing in line for what felt like forever, we got our tickets and made our way to theater 2. The movie had just started.

We sat in the very back row at the top. I still wanted to do what I had planned, it's why I came here in the first place.

Half way into the movie we pressed the button so we could order some popcorn.

While we were waiting for an attendee to show up, I traced Kimberley's thigh with my finger.

She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows then looked at my hand. I got closer to her and whispered in her ear, "make a noise and you'll become an orphan with no siblings."

I knew that was a little extreme but I didn't care. I moved my hand up further and into her tights. Her breath hitched and she had a panicked look on her face

"You can't do this!" she whisper-yelled.

"Watch me."

I smirked as my hand made its way into her underwear as I began to tease her. She gripped onto the armrests and glared in front of her, trying to concentrate on the movie.

Seconds later someone showed up to take our order. "You can order for us Kimberely," I said with a sly grin.

She glared at me and looked back at the attendee. "We'll have a sma-"

Just as she was about to say small, I stuck a finger inside of her.

It was amusing watching her try to stifle her moan with a cough.

"Are you okay?" the attendee asked

"Yeah she's fine, probably just swallowed her gum or something. We'll have a small popcorn and two sprites."

The attendee left with our order and Kimberely turned back to me.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"So many things," I chuckled more of to myself. "I'm not done here."

"What do you mean?"

"Why don't I show you."

I began to finger her fast then grabbed her neck. "Make a noise and you embarrass yourself. We wouldn't want that now would we?" I whispered in her ear.

She shook her head with her eyes tightly shut, trying to keep from moaning out loud. I nibbled slightly on her neck, trying to mark her as mine. I began to feel her walls clench around my finger and smirked.

"Are you close baby girl?" I asked seductively.

She quickly nodded her head and gripped onto the armrests tighter. A part in the movie came up that was funny, so everyone began to laugh. Kimberely took this as her time to moan as she climaxed.

I took my hand out of her underwear and seductively sucked on my finger. She glared at me, but I could see her blushing from the light that shined from the movie.

The attendee came back with our popcorn and sodas and we watched the rest of the movie, me snuggling into her side and maybe somewhat forcing her arm around me.