40 - Indoor Trampoline

*A week later*

Rebecca's POV

I hate hospitals. The fact that I was stuck in one for a while fuels that. While I was in there, who was watching Kimberly?

Kimberly. She betrayed me, after everything I've done for her, she betrayed me and ran away. For some reason I still love her, but when I get her back, she'll be getting one hell of a punishment...I'll make sure of it.

My heart hurt. A tear slipped my eye as I thought about what happened. That tear was followed by a rush of anger. The bitch fucking fired a gun at me! To be honest I didn't think her friend had the guts, but she proved me wrong pulling that trigger.

Katherine came to visit and kept me company frequently in the hospital. I asked her if she could keep an eye on Kimberly but by that time she was already gone. I feel like that new teacher skank had something to do with it.
I should've put a tracker in her phone when I had the chance.

The doctors said that the bullet didn't damage anything major and had mostly grazed me. I would be okay, but I had to rest for a while and let the stitches heal. It's been a fucking week and I feel better,well not really. I was still slightly limping out of pain, but I want to leave this house and go look for her again. No one could ever understand why I'm so determined. I can only explain it as my love for her fueling me.

I need a plan though. A plan to get her back and keep her for good and a plan on how I'm going to fucking brutally murder anyone who played a part in this, how I'm going to get rid of anyone whoever tries to stand in the way of us.

************

Kimberly's POV

After our little incident, Chloe and I may have done it a few more times. I totally take full responsibility but she warned me that this wasn't the way to cope and that I was setting myself up for self destructive behavior, yeah no shit.

In a week, I'll be moving to a new state, not too far away just one state over. I just need a fresh new start but I know this trauma will follow me for a while. I've already gotten in touch with Chloe's therapist friend because I will definitely need one. She came with me to my house to pack up all of my clothes and anything I would need.

This house, the house I grew up in, the house my family was murdered in. This house held many memories that I hope I would never forget. I almost broke down but I strongly fought against it. I'm surprised it's not closed off with yellow tape or something. I couldn't even bring myself to say goodbye to the neighbors. I never showed my face when they held a moment of silence for my family, how could I now?

This whole week, I was going to spend time with my friends, do anything we wanted to that we weren't able to over quarantine. Go to the mall, get drunk, go to areas not known in the area to hang out and just enjoy our time together.

Monday
The gang and I planned to go to an indoor trampoline place today. Joseph couldn't come as he was still healing and didn't want to risk falling or getting hurt in some other way. The place we were going was half an arcade and half trampoline activities.

Jackie was driving, Maria was next to her in the passenger seat, and Michael and I were in the backseats. Music was blasting, but not too loud, the windows were down and we were just singing along and enjoying the wind in our hair.

We had to take turns with the AUX chord because everyone wanted to play their own music. For me it was Ava Max, Paramore, Melanie Martinez, MARINA, and Fall Out Boy. For Jackie it was BTS, Cavetown, Kendrick Lamar, and Daniel Ceasar. For Maria it was Brent Faiyaz, Summer Walker, Rex Orange County, and Billie Eilish. For Michael it was Megan Thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj, Conan Gray, and Cardi B.

We all had our fun blasting WAP, Still Into You, Fake Love, and other hits as loud as we could while screaming our lungs off. It didn't help that Michael brought gummy edibles and had ate two making him like 5x funnier.

*****

When we got there, the place was semi-crowded. Not too much people not too little. A lot of hot people might I add. We paid for our trampoline socks that help with grip and made our way over to the little locker section to put our things in.

Maria was the first one to ask.
"Which section should we go to first?"

"I'm thinking just the basic trampolines and sponge pit. I've never been here before, hell I've barely ever been on a trampoline before," I responded.

"TO THE TRAMPOLINESSS!," Michael screamed while running over, making us all laugh.

Michael didn't even wait his turn and ran straight into the trampoline area head first managing to do a flip before landing in the sponges. Maria went after him, attempting a backflip but failing miserably, laughing while she flew through the air. Jackie decided to go with a simple jump but that didn't go well when she accidentally landed on Maria, both of them sinking into the sponges. I was a bit hesitant since this was my first time doing this so I tried a little jump and was slightly taken aback when the pressure caused me to jolt forward quickly into the sponges. I couldn't control my motions in the air and accidentally landed on Michael as he was trying to get out.

"Ahhh my ass! You freaking elbowed me in my ass sis damn!"

Jackie, Maria, and I bursted into laughs at Michaels reaction while he just mumbled curses at us.

"Alright now we have to play dodgeball so I can get you back for that," Michael said.

"Wait they have trampoline dodgeball here?" I asked, my eyes widening in surprise.

"Yup, and it's about to get real competitive. It's 5v5 so we'll have to play with other randoms but I'm calling dibs on Maria being on my team right now!"

"WHAT?! You can't call dibs on Maria being on your team, you didn't even say we could pick!"

"Oh well boohoo, too late," he said before sticking his tongue out at me.

"Know what? I don't care it's fine, I have Jackie on my team. You guys are going down," I said pointing right at him.

"Yeah we'll see about that. You can barely get out of the sponges," he laughed.

"Ha ha very funny. Just help me out of here man," I deadpanned, reaching my hand out for him to grab it and pull me up.

We walked over to the dodgeball section and got in line along with others who were waiting their turn. Looks like we'll be playing with them. I was hoping that whoever was on my team was going to be competitive, strategic, and sporty, like me.

When the worker removed the belt and let 10 of us in, I looked around at the 3 other people on my team. There was a fit girl with a Nike headband and leggings, a guy with his sports jersey and shorts on, and another guy with a white T-shirt, already taunting the other side about how his side was gonna win. I smirked to myself thinking about how we were definitely about to kick some ass.

___________________________
It's been 84 years....
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Vote, comment