33 - Reminders

3rd Person POV

Kimberly sighed angrily as she came down from another orgasm. Rebecca had left her here all night, tied up, with vibrating underwear on.

I shouldn't have invited them in the first place, she thought to herself. They got me in trouble and now she doesn't trust me again.

Suddenly the door opened and Rebecca came down the stairs with a robe on her arm.

"Rise and shine. Did you sleep well?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"What do you think?" Kimberly said with narrowed eyes and agitation clear in her voice.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

Kimberly scoffed and rolled her eyes. Is she really being serious right now.

"Maybe I just need to Fuck the attitude out of you," Rebecca said with her head tilted.

"No I'm fine! Perfectly fine no attitude at all I'm sorry and I've learned my lesson I'm all better and it won't happen again," Kimberly said all in one breath.

"Good girl. That's what I like to hear. I brought you a robe. You are going to take a shower, put on the clothes I have set out for you and meet me downstairs."

Rebecca uncuffed Kimberly and handed her the robe before turning around and making her way back upstairs.

Why do I have to go with her? I just want to stay in bed and sleep all day, Kimberly thought to herself.

Kimberly's POV

I made my way upstairs and into the shower, enjoying the feeling of the hot water flowing over my body. Tomorrow I'll finally go back to school and see my friends unsupervised.

I got out of the shower, dried my hair, and went to put my clothes on. For just one second, everything seemed normal. Then I noticed the color of the shirt that was laid out for me. Jake's favorite color. Memories of that night came flooding back. When the news reporters had shown my house, when I saw the yellow tape, when I saw the names.

My breathing became sporadic and I felt my chest tightening , the corners of my eyes started to get blurry, and I felt dizzy. I felt myself crying, but didn't feel any tears, my body became numb and I slumped down against the wall.

I felt arms around me and my name being called but my hearing was distant and the voice felt far away.

Rebecca's POV

I went to check on Kimberly upstairs but as I got closer to the door, I heard crying. I opened the door and my eyes widened as I saw her slumped against the wall holding her legs close to her.

I ran over to her and wrapped my arms around her and began calling her name to get her to calm down but she was too distracted. I whispered soothing things to Kimberly as I rubbed her back and rocked her back forth.

She eventually calmed down and pulled back. "Sorry, I don't know what that just was. I was- I just-"

"Hey hey you don't have to apologize for anything," I said interrupting her.

"Can I uh- can I get dressed. I'm still kind of naked," she laughed.

"I don't mind it," I smirked. "Nah I'm just kidding I'll let you get dressed. We're going to a café."

"Cool."

I left her to get dressed and went back downstairs. Tomorrow was Monday which meant a lot. Teaching annoying kids, dealing with entitled coworkers, and watching Kimberly associate with other people.