45 - Motel

Rebecca's POV

The location I tracked Kimberly's phone came to some sort of Motel. Why would she be here? I drove in and ended up paying for a room under a false alias, in cash of course, so I could further investigate. Maybe this is her last night before she moves? I had to think strategically.

After getting my key, I drove around the lot for a bit before I saw someone come out of a room. The lady had dark hair and a familiar face. I studied her features as she sat in her car with the door open and lit a cigarette. No fucking way, she actually came back, I chuckled to myself. Of course Lauren couldn't stay away.

I squinted my eyes as I tried to search the car for any signs of Kimberly. Maybe she was in the room, but why would she be with her of all people? I picked up my phone and googled pizza places near me before going to a nearby pay phone and ordering from that. I knew exactly what I was going to do...

-

Watching Lauren go back in the motel room, I grabbed my switch blade and pistol while waiting for the pizza guy. When he arrived, I met with him and led him to her door.

"You're going to deliver my pizza here, it's a surprise for my girlfriend. Just knock on the door and convince her to open it and move out of the way afterwards, got it?"

"Okayyy? But are you going to pay for it?"

I rolled my eyes at him before reaching into my pocket and pulling out a $20 bill.
"Keep the change. Are you ready?"

He nodded and knocked on the door. There was no response so he knocked a second time. There was a faint "who is it?" from inside of the room.

"Pizza delivery!"

"I didn't order any, wrong room!" Lauren yelled back.

He looked at me expectantly as if asking what to do next. I was getting annoyed now.
"Knock again and just keep knocking," I whispered.

The pizza delivery man raised his eyebrow at me and sighed before turning back to the door and knocking again.

"Go away!"

He ignored her command and kept knocking as I instructed him. From the inside I could hear shuffling and footsteps getting closer to the door. My adrenaline was rushing and my breathing increased. It was time.

She flung the door open in frustration . "I DIDN'T OR-"
Before she could finish her sentence I pushed the pizza guy out of the way and charged into the room, blade in hand. I fell over her, but had to contain myself from slitting her throat right then and there.

"H-how?" Her eyes were wide, surprise evident on her face.

I turned toward the pizza guy, who was still getting up from the push. "Keep the pizza, you didn't see anything, close and lock the door. Now back to you."
I turned to Lauren, whom I was now straddling.
"I thought I told you to disappear and not come back."

"What is this the lion king? How the fuck did you even find me?"

"I have my ways."

She began to struggle under me so I pressed the tip of the blade to her neck. "Try me and I won't hesitate," I smiled.

"You're fucking crazy!"

"God I wish people would stop saying that, I'm just passionate. Now WHERE IS KIMBERLY?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I squinted my eyes at her. "You think I'm stupid? I know she's around here somewhere."

Third Person POV

Kimberly's heart pounded against her chest like a drum, her mind was racing. 'This is literally the worst case scenario.'

She leaned against the bathroom door of the motel room and sighed. Moments before hearing the knocking at the door of the pizza man, Kimberly convinced Lauren to untie her and let her use the bathroom for a brief minute, since they had a long journey ahead of them. What she really wanted to do was test how well she could walk or run on her leg, that now showed a visible bruise. That hope quickly diminished when she heard screaming, tumbling and....Rebecca.

"You're fucking crazy!" That sounded like Lauren. Then she heard some mumbling. Kimberly jumped at the abruptness of Rebecca yelling.

"WHERE IS KIMBERLY?!"

'This cannot be happening.'

Kimberly immediately locked the door and covered her mouth to prevent any sound from coming out. At this point she couldn't even question how she found her, she knew not to underestimate Rebecca. She frantically looked around for any way out. The only vent was too high to reach. There was no plan this time, no escape route. There weren't windows in the bathroom, or even anything she could use to defend herself, the only way out was through that motel door.

She heard more yelling. Outside of the room, Rebecca lost control and slammed the back of Lauren's head on the ground until she passed out. She couldn't resist the urge to hurt her and get the pent up anger out. She dragged her to the bed and placed her on it before spotting the same ropes used to tie Kimberly up and tying her hands together.

She sighed, clasped her hands together and smiled. "Now that that's over." Rebecca looked all over the room for any signs of her target of desire. "Only one place left to look," she said as she made her way towards the bathroom. She tried turning the doorknob but it was locked, making her smirk.

"Kimberlyyy I know you're in here. Be a dear and unlock the door for me."

************************************

Kimberly's cornered! Does she succumb or will she manage to escape?

Vote and comment!