CHAPTER 1- New Teacher?

Chapter 1

Kimberley's POV

I woke up to the annoying ringing of my alarm clock. Although I picked it and wanted the buzzer sounding alarm to wake me up, it still annoyed me every morning. I got undressed and went to take a shower. After I was done, I brushed my teeth and hair and put on a little make-up."Today is the first day of school," I told myself, "Let's do this!" I put on a blue t-shirt with a blue and green flannel on top and some jeans. I went downstairs and waited for my best friend Jackie to pick me up.

Hold up, where are my manners?

Let me introduce myself. My name is Kimberley Mitchell and I'm 17 years old. I live with my father and younger brother. Our mom passed away when my little brother Jake was a baby. My best friends are Jackie, Maria, Joseph and Michael. We've all been friends since elementary school.

Today is the first day of school and I'm really excited. I'm always excited for this kind of stuff. I heard Jackie beep her car horn outside. I locked my door and made my way to the car. Maria was in the front while Joseph and Michael were in the back. I sat next to Joseph on the right side.

"Hey guys. Who's Ready for school?"

"Not me!" Michael yelled.

"Oh come oooonn be excited. I heard Mr. Fischer is retiring. I think we're getting a new teacher," Joseph said.

"If anything, I think Kim should be excited," Jackie cut in. "She's the one that likes teachers and school."

I looked at her through the view mirror. "I'm not letting anything happen this year. No serious crushes, no teachers, and no drama."

"Yeah we'll see

********************************

We got to school early so a lot of people weren't there yet.

"Group selfie guys!" Maria yelled. We huddled together and made funny faces.

"Are we getting out now and just standing around the school or should we hang in the car?" Michael asked.

I'm waiting in the car until this song is over cause you know Britney is queen," I said. I sang along to 'Hit me Baby one more time' as my friends laughed and sang along.

"I swear if you ever meet Britney Spears, you're gonna fangirl more than I did when I met Markiplier," Jackie said. Maria looked at her with a 'gurl why you lyin' face.

"Jackie, no one can fangirl as much as you did when you met him. You're basically obsessed."

"True," the rest of us said in unison.

"Whatever," she said rolling her eyes.

After the song was over, Joseph and I got out of the car and sat on the front stairs of the school. I thought back to when he said that we were getting a new teacher.

"What do you think the new teacher will be like?" I asked him staring off into the distance.

"I don't know, hopefully not as mean as Fisher was. That guy had a reputation for being evil."

"So I've heard."

Some minutes later as I was sitting next to Joseph, I saw a glint of blonde hair in the corner of my eye. I turned my head that way and my breath hitched. My eyes stayed glued to the beauty as I rapidly hit Joseph's arms and thighs.

"What! What what what ow! What is it?"

I pointed to the direction in which I was looking in.

"Oh.....wow. Damn."

We were both staring now, but who would look away? She was about 5'9, and honestly looked like a model or a Greek Goddess. Her wavy blonde hair flowed down her back. She wore a tight black pencil skirt, a white button up top, and black heels.

"Duuuuudddee," I whispered. She started to walk towards the front of the school, where we were sitting. She looked elegant and sassy at the same time. I forgot that I had been staring until Joseph tapped me and I came back into reality.

"She's coming over, move out of the way."

I scooted over towards him just as she walked up the stairs. She smiled at us.

"Good morning," she said as she made her way towards the front doors. I froze and lost my ability to speak. Her voice sounded like silk. I just stared at her with my mouth slightly open.

"Morning," Joseph said casually. I, on the other hand had trouble and stuttered.

"Uh h-hi." I mentally slapped myself.

She continued up the stairs and went through the front doors, heading towards the office. I turned to Joseph, my eyes wide.

"Do you think she's our new teacher?"

"Hopefully, she seemed nice. By the way, what was that?"

"What was what?" I asked trying to avoid my slip up.

"You getting all flustered and stuttering."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said still avoiding it.

"Sure, if you say so."

Jackie, Maria, and Michael got out of the car and came towards the school along with other students. I guess it's time to go in. Jospeh and I got up and waited for them. The first one to bring up the situation was Jackie. "Oh my god, did you see that woman? What if she's our new teacher," she said looking at me.

"Hopefully she is. She's hot."

"I know right, as soon as we saw her we were like, that's Kim's new crush," Maria said.

"Chill out guys, it's not gonna come to that."
The truth was that I didn't know what it would come to. If she was one of my teachers, that would be awesome. But how long until I screw up and she starts hating me.

"Let's just get to first period before we're late."

---------------------------
First story. Vote and comment
Pic is Kimberley