17 -Murder part 1

Kimberley's POV

I can't take this anymore. She's trying to control my life! Telling me who I can and can't hang out with, the random outburst, the jealousy.

I admit, in the beginning of the school year I had a crush on her. She was that hot new teacher that everyone was talking about. But now, it's out of hand. All that was before I knew she was a total psycho...literally.

A lot of people use the term psycho if they're trying to describe someone crazy, but they're wrong. They joke about it and laugh without actually knowing about the mental disorder. Its honestly sad. But Ms. Winston, she's actually psychopathic and needs help.

I met up with Micheal and María in bio. I decided to keep everything to myself. Stupid, I know but I can't risk my friend's and family's life. I love them too much.

Today in bio, we just had to fill out a study guide for an upcoming test. María was busy gossiping about other girls in the school and going on about two boys that she liked.

I wasn't really listening. I was more of listening to music through one ear with my headphones. Suddenly, two hands clapped in front of my face.

"Hey chica! You alright there?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just listening to music."

"Did you hear what I said?"

"No, sorry."

"It's okay. I was arguing with Michael about which boy I should choose. Kevin is hot but Miguel is Latino and really smart, so ya know, my parents would love him."

"Why don't you make a list of each boy's qualities and then analyze that to see which you prefer."

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea, gracias puta!"

"No problem."

I turned to my other side and saw Michael, practically passed out on the desk with headphones in his ears. Let me not bother him, he probably had a rough night. He never sleeps in class. He's usually the class clown that annoys everyone, but in a funny way.

I was finished my study guide so I just put my head down too, reflecting on everything that's happened.

*********************************

Ms. Winston's POV

After school, I double checked the supplies I had in my car and drove around the field to park where Cameron usually walks home, a secluded small space.

I watched him practice, fantasizing about the things I would do. When his practice ended, I casually walked back to my car and leaned against it, pretending to do something on my phone.

About 10 minutes later, Cameron was close to his usual shortcut. He was sweaty and had his maroon and black soccer uniform on. I decided to take a risky route and 'apologize' for embarrassing him today.

"Ms. Winston?"

"Oh hey, Cameron! What are you doing here?"

"I usually walk home this way after school...what are you doing here?"

"Just relaxing. Ever since I moved to this town I just find this spot so calming. It's one of my happy places."

"Oh, well uhm, good for you."

"Hey, Cameron listen, sorry about embarrassing you today. It wasn't right of me," I said trying my best to seem genuine.

"Nahh it's okay, you don't have to apologize. I shouldn't have been talking in the first place."

"Hey to make up for it, why don't I give you a ride home. You look like you just ran a marathon."

"Nah it's fine, I like walking."

"Oh I insist. It'll make my conscience feel better. Pleeeeaaassee. We could even stop to get McDonald's."

"You had me at McDonald's," he said as he made his way to my car.

Falling right into my trap, like the dumbass he is. We buckled up and I turned the radio on, louder than usual. Cameron relaxed and sat back in his seat, playing some game on his phone.

His phone! I have to get rid of it so we can't be tracked. While he was looking down at it, I pretended to fix my makeup, when really I was getting the chloroform soaked rag.

I looked around outside of the car to make sure nobody was around. Luckily not a person was in sight and that's when I struck. I held the cloth to his nose as he looked at me with terrified eyes. He tried to fight me off but he was buckled up and I wasn't.

In a couple of seconds, he was out. He fell limp in the seat and I positioned him so it looked like he was sleeping. I got the rope from behind my seat and tied his hands together. I also got the blindfold and tied that around his eyes.

I took Cameron's phone, got out of the car, and placed it in front of the tire. I got back in and ran over it, twice. After that I got out, picked up the phone, and threw it as hard as I could at a near by tree. The phone shattered to pieces.

Satisfied, I got back in the car and drove off. The warehouse I had prepared was 3 hours away and it was already 5pm. I had to get there as fast as I could. I backed out of the shortcut and began the ride.
***********************************

Vote and comment anything you wanna see happen.