■ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ■

You woke up before the alarm clock woke you. You get up from your bed and rub your eyes.

You didn't have a good sleep last night. Ever since the pinked haired boy came, you couldn't sleep until the sun was rising.

As you finished changing and doing your mourning routine, your brother came in your room.

"Knock, knock, little cupcakes. You ready to go to school?" Hiroshi asks.

You immediately turn to your siblings voice.

Nod and respond shortly, you repeated in your mind.

You do what your mind says and tell him that you're ready.

"Okay, little cupcake," Hiroshi says as he slowly walks away from your room.

Hiroshi knew that you were suddenly weird after that night of going back to Art Club and he didn't know why. He tried asking you multiple times, but you just made a fake response and just rushed into your room. You even barely get out with your friends now. The only time you do go out of your room is when you eat dinner and go to school; you always get tensed when you go to school.

Once you were finished putting on your shoes, you and Hiroshi walk out the door of your house and he sees you tense up already.

"Hey, you okay?" Hiroshi says.

He tries to put his hand on your shoulder for comfort, but you flinch away from him.

"I-I'm fine," you say as you tighten your hold onto the strap of your backpack.

"Okay, if you say so," Hiroshi says in worry.

Trying to walk into your class, you accidentally bump into a tall boy with a butt chin. You were not gonna lie, he looked scary, probably more scarier than that boy with pink hair.

"Oh, sorry, bro! I didn't see you there," butt-chin dude says.

You wanted to forgive him, but you immediately turn to the stairs to go to your class when you saw the same boy staring down at you, daring you to speak up.

You knew he was following you, so you tried your hardest to go into the crowded hall. Thinking you lost him, you went into your class and put everything down and in your desk.

You look out the window and find the boy glancing at you with anger as he walked by your classroom. You looked away and took out your literature book so you could do something to distract you from him.

Luckily you felt his gaze leave you, making you in relief and exhale that tight space in your lungs.