☕ 𝟎𝟐𝟕 ☕

Sitting down for breakfast, you space out and only stare at it. Hiroshi notices and was concerned, as an average brother would.

"Y/n, do you think you'll be okay to come to school tomorrow?"

You didn't answer.

"Y/n?"

You didn't pay attention. How could you? You were only thinking of your dead friend, your dead lover. Oh, your dead crush who died in the hands of your bully. How tragic it sounds.

Hiroshi pities you as he takes your breakfast. You stood up from your place as you walk to your backpack. Hiroshi stops you by the hand as he was serious in concern.

"Why don't you take a day off?" Hiroshi says, "I'm sure you've had a harsh night yesterday. Go take a rest, okay?"

You only nod, knowing you need this day off as you walk up to the stairs to your room.

Taking out your phone, you realized there was an unread message. You open it up to see what it was to realize who it was.

My Only Sunshine

Once I'm finished moving and
and packing everything up, I'll
visit you.
Can't wait to see you in a few
weeks! (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ
I love you!!! <3

Sent Yesterday at 8:33 PM

With a hand over your mouth, you start to cry again. Your nose was in pain of the nosebleed sniffles and the migraine behind your injured head didn't help it either. You were just having the worst day of your life.

As you laid on your bed, you spotted your brother come inside with a small yeti cup for you. You quickly wipe the tears away as you turn around to see your brother.

"I made your favorite tea," Hiroshi kisses your forehead, "I love you, Cupcakes. Get better, m'kay?"

"Mhm," you only hum, afraid that you would start to cry even more if you said another word.

Hiroshi runs his hand on your head before he leaves. Hearing the faint front door close, you look forward as you stare at the dead's text.

"I love you, too, Hinata," you whisper.

Saiki realized how you weren't here at school today. He knows what happened since he stalks you and your brother at some moments whenever he's free. He could even see what you were doing right now since he has more than simple superpowers.

As he walks outside, he finds Teruhashi waiting for you; more like trying to find you. The girl soon finds the boy and starts walking up to him in concerns of a friend.