■ 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ■

Art Club was cancelled today, due to the president being sick. This meant that you'll have to walk home with your brother. You didn't want to have any social contact right now(because the last time you had that, you got slapped by the boy with pink hair), but at least you don't have to worry about the pink haired boy hurting you. He'll just stalk your brother while you're by his side.

While you were quickly walking out the front gate to meet your brother, you found the same boy, but with his friends as you walked passed them. Even though you didn't need to, you were still terrified. Just because you're in front of people around you doesn't mean you're safe.

You see your brother on his phone, finally looking up when he hears footsteps coming up to him. He smiles and says hi back. Your only response was a nervous nod.

Walking back home, Hiroshi tries to make a conversation with you.

"So how was school today?" your brother asks.

"Fine."

"Any updates on homework or quizzes?"

"No."

"Any nice friends to talk to?"

"None."

"How about lunch? Was the food at least okay?"

"Yeah."

"Y/n, what's really going on?"

"Nothing."

Hiroshi stops at his tracks as you did, too. You were looking down as your brother was looking at you with a worried face.

"You say it's nothing, but there really is something," Hiroshi says, "C'mon. Can't you just tell me? I'm your big brother."

You felt the lingering glares of the pink haired boy behind you, listening to your conversations. You wanted him to disappear, but you couldn't. Why did it had to be you?

"I don't have anything to talk about," you say, fiddling with the strap of your backpack.

"Please, Y/n . . . I've realized ever since you came back at that one Art Club meeting. Just tell me what's wrong? Did one of the members say something to you to make you feel like this?"

"No."

But someone did, you thought.

"Fine. If you're not going to say anything, at least try and cheer up," Hiroshi says, "Oh, what about that new fast food restaurant down the city? Do you want to try that?"

"Sure," you mumble.

As long as I get away from him, that's all I want.

As they reached into the fast food restaurant, the two ordered a normal cheeseburger and fries with a soda drink. Hiroshi was trying to get her to open up, but it just didn't work.