☕ 𝟎𝟑𝟑 ☕

Finished washing the dishes, Hiroshi hears someone walking down. It was the monotone strawberry head that made Saiki give back an eye contact.

"How is she?" Hiroshi asks, worried.

"She's still suffering," Saiki says, "I helped her put to sleep."

"That's good. I'm glad she doesn't have to suffer anymore," Hiroshi says as he puts his hand on Saiki's shoulder, "Thank you for telling me. I wouldn't have done it without you."

At this point, Saiki would've started malfunctioning, but since you weren't here, he didn't react. Why wasn't he? Is it because you weren't around him? Or is it because Saiki practically gave up on getting Hiroshi?

Whatever it is, Saiki accepted the compliment and went on his way going back up the stairs with the futon and a pillow, ready to sleep in the guest room.

As he went in the guest room, he set the futon on the floor, noticing that the futon your parents use was stashed up neatly in their closet. He finds pictures of you and your family. Picking a frame up from a drawer, Saiki finds you smiling gratefully beside your brother as he graduated for grade school. You looked so proud. How come as he never noticed you around Hiroshi?

Saiki gave a small smile. Checking if anyone was around, he quickly takes out the picture of the frame. He just wanted to see the full picture. That's all. As he was taking the photo out, he heard footsteps walking closer to the guest room. Quickly, he did the process quicker as he shoves the picture behind his back pocket.

When someone opened the door, he already knew it was you. You were only giving him more pillows as you look around to see he finished setting up the futon.

"S-Sorry," you look at the pillows, "Hiroshi wanted me to give you more pillows."

Saiki only nods as he watches you put the pillows neatly by other ones. You felt his stares and was creeped out. Always finding it scary, you make a quick eye contact before looking down. Saiki realizes that you weren't wearing the necklace.

"Uh . . . I'll go now," you mumble as you walk up the door.

Saiki grabs that naked wrist as you squeak in surprise. As he pulls your wrist towards you, you flew onto his chest due to his uncontrollable super strength. You felt his hand grip on your wrist as the other was on your lower back. Flustered at the position, you hide it by only looking at his clothed chest.

"Where's the necklace?" he asks.

"I-I didn't want to upset you more and took it off," you confess, "Even though I have to wear it, it just seems to give the both of us strong negative emotions."

You look at your hand that was rested on the boy's chest as Saiki rubbed his thumb on your small, imprinted wrist.

"Did it hurt?" he asks.