☕ 𝟎𝟒𝟕 ☕

Eating with your friends, you were wondering about a week ago. Giving that manga to your brother was the highlight of the weekend, but it was that cat that got you disturbed up until now. Actually, you've never seen that cat before. Was that cat new?

"Hey, I'm gonna go now," you say, taking up all your trash.

"Sure thing," Maki says.

As you start leaving, you went into the classroom. You were almost finished. The last thing you had to do is clean up anything else you missed. Opening up the window for some good air, you only found simple things like sweep the floor, wipe down the desks, and the chalkboard.

Sighing happily, you turn on the lights and smile at your achievement. It finally looked like a normal classroom. You look at your success before looking at a white cat at the window. It was that same cat from last week. Maybe it was a stray cat after all.

"You were that cat from last week, wasn't it?"

The cat gave no answer and gave you those scary bored eyes, making you shiver. You take a deep breath and walk up to him, but the cat hisses back at you, making you stop.

"Do you not like me?"

He had a stance for you to stay back, making you understand he didn't, but it seemed like he wasn't upset at you. He was more upset at something else. You cock your head in question.

"What do you not like? My hair?"

You watch the cat give you a dumbfounded look, telling you as if you were stupid. That hurt you. Not as much as the narrator backlashing your non-date-able face, but it did hurt you. You gave him a quirky face of hurt but smile afterwards. You touch your necklace in frustration, but he seems to hiss at you for that as well. You realize the problem and make a smile.

"You don't like me necklace?"

He hisses again. You respond with a light and sweet sigh.

"I'm sure you hate it, but I can't take it off. I do like how it looks like," you say, still at your same position, "I'm not allowed to take it off, because it's important for my safety. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I can't take it off. I'm sorry."

The cat only glares at you in anger and hisses at you yet again, telling you to take it off right now. Of course, you didn't listen to the cat, but his eyes seemed so mesmerizing to hurt you with just looks. You hated it and almost started to get into a panic attack.

Luckily, the doorbell rang, making you realize that everybody needed to be in their class right now. Quickly taking your bag with you, you bid the scary cat goodbye and going back to your classroom.

Walking out with your friends, you laugh after a good conversation. Soon going separate ways, you stay behind for your brother, who you knew would come late since his last class is at the second to the top of this building. You looked at the school's front gate scenery in front of you.