🍋 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 🍋

🍋

Ya'll really thought you guys had a chance with Saiki or Aren or a dead orange-

Thank you so much again for reading this book. As toxic as Saiki is and pitiful as Y/n is, this book was actually based as my bullying experience. Of course, minus the real extra physical torture and this toxic love-hate relationship, this book was inspired by the people in my life:

- Y/n as the author✨,
- The nurse as my mother,
- Saiki as, of course, my bullies,
- Satou Hiroshi (Y/n's brother) as my siblings,
- Maki Shiiko (an actual character in TDLOSK) as my friends,
- The Principal as, well, my principal,
- The students as my classmates,
- The cats as my pets,
and . . .
- Aren & Hinata as my crushes

These characters are all presentations of my life. I wanted to portray this story as not only to seem as a simple yandere story, but as a supernatural plot that seems so far from reality, but hits just like life.

At first, I didn't look forward for this book. I just thought of this as a side project, just in case one of my books went wrong, which happened and gladly deleted them. I didn't expect a lot of people to actually get emotionally invested into this story, so I was very glad that there were people who I could relate with. This hard decision of making this story into a yandere story was actually hard, because how can you fall in love with a bully so vicious and cruel?

Now, let me actually tell you how my bullying experience happened. Please refrain from giving me pity. I have overcome this experience and am glad that I am explaining my stories to show that other victims are not alone.

🍋

◤     Author's Testimony     ◢

I was only a young child along with my other classmates when I was in the 4th grade. I didn't know at the time, but I was racially bullied by my teacher. Nobody thought of it as a threat, even I, but now that I think about it, she really was racist. 

Let's call her Mrs. May Fish. Now, Mrs. Fish would always bring my grades down along with other POC students. She always separated the POC from the white kids, and if not, then put the POC at the back and the white kids at the front. As little children, we didn't find this skeptical. The only that concerned us were our grades and our childhood.

Before I had Mrs. Fish, I was at the top of my class and would always study all the time, so when my parents found out about this, they were furious that they scolded me harsh comments about how dumb and lazy I was. In reality, Mrs. Fish brought down my grades on purpose. My eldest sister even checked my math problems and found my "wrong" answers were actually right. At that time, we just concluded that I had to annotate it better, but I always questioned how I could when I wrote down the problems from step by step. She brought all my grades down to almost barely making me pass, a C- for almost all my grades.