☕ 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ☕

He knows too much. I have to kill him.

The boy looked at the orange haired boy as he was waiting for you. Hinata was hesitant if he should wait for you or not. Deciding on one thing, he was already walking out of the school gates before you came out. He watches you hold onto your bag's strap as you look for him. He contacts with your eyes, and you walk up to him.

"Let's go."

"Um...My b-brother wants to w-walk with me," you say.

"Okay," the boy says as he walks away.

You widen your eyes as you hold out your hand.

"W-Wait! A-Aren't you going to w-walk with us?"

"I don't want to walk with all the three of us together. It's going to be awkward."

"B-But didn't you say you w-wanted to be friends with my brother?"

"Why does that have a concern with you?"

"W-Well, I guess I thought I could h-help you, since I couldn't help you t-then," you look at the boy, "I-If you want?"

The boy looks at you before he looks at your brother who comes around the corner. He turns and walks away, making you feel sad that the boy didn't accept his offer.

"Cupcakes!" you turn around to see your brother waving with a smile.

You give him a small smile with a tiny wave. Hiroshi smiles that you were slowly becoming yourself for some unknown reason, but he was glad.

"Ready to go?" he asks.

You nod before walking.

As you two walked, you saw Hinata walk up with a smile, almost dropping it when he saw you.

"Oh, hey, Hinata," Hiroshi says.

You widen your eyes as you look at the two.

They know each other? How?

"Hey!" Hinata says as he walks between you and your brother.

You didn't want to stay beside him, so you tried to walk away from him at a good distance. You could tell he was stalking you guys again. You always knew, because of your gut feelings. It's always there whenever the boy's around. You wished that wasn't the case, but this was how your life is, and you couldn't do anything about it.

As the two were talking, you felt outcasted. What where you supposed to do when you just blocked a friend? You wished you didn't do that, but you were just so scared that he could've done something bad to Hinata.

As you were ignored and in your own world, you get pulled back by the collar in a harsh action before a truck would crash to you. You could only see yourself in Hinata's arms as you look up to his worried face and a brother who was terrified.