☕ 𝟎𝟐𝟎 ☕

Waking up, you get up with a huge smile on your face. You get ready for school as your mother prepares your lunch, breakfast all ready on the table with your brother eating. Your father already left, but gave you kisses and hugs to you and your brother.

"Morning, Cupcakes!" your brother greets.

"Morning!" as you sit down with your brother.

As you eat the delicious food, you make small chats with your brother and mother until you both finished your plate. Your brother walks with you to school as you make great chats. It was too good to be true that you finally had a great time, but something felt off.

While on the walk, you talk your brother on the shoulder.

"Don't you feel something is off, Satou?" you ask, looking around.

"No? Why what's wrong?"

"I don't know. I just feel like I need to prepare for something."

"Don't worry, maybe it's because you're just worried about the test you have today."

"Yeah, it may be that," you sigh, "I hope I do well on it."

"I'm sure you will, Cupcakes! After all your hard work, I'm sure you'll do great!" he pats your head.

You smile at your brother's support.

"Yeah! I can do this!"

As you arrived at school, you saw your friends walk up to you. You and your brother parted ways as you meet friends. For some reason, you don't feel comfortable with talking to them.

"Good morning, Y/n! How are you?" Teruhashi asks.

"Morning," Maki smiles, "How's your morning been."

"So far so good. I'm feeling a bit uneasy, but I guess it's just that test we got today," you answer both questions.

"Noted."

"You guys have a test today? Why didn't you let me help you?" Teruhashi grabs both hands as she was dedicated for you to pass, "I would've helped you. That's what an upperclassman does to their underclassmen."

You laugh it off, feel uncomfortable with her touching your hands, even though she's done this multiple times. You don't know what's going on with you. You're never this uncomfortable being around with your friends more or so with a test this easy.

Soon enough, a ball of sunshine comes in the uneasy scene.

"Heyo, Y/n!"

You turn around to find your happy friend walk up to you. You stare at him with a smile, yet feel even more uneased when he comes closer.

"H-Hey," you make an unpleasant reaction.

"What's wrong, Y/n? Did I do something?" Hinata asks.

"N-No, I'm sorry. I guess it's because I feel nervous about the test."