☕ 𝟎𝟑𝟖 ☕

"Fuck," Saiki says as he throws a pencil out his open window, soon going back into time to fix his window.

He sighs as he sets the pencil back into his pencil cubby. In anger, he replays to what happened today. He thought he got you to trust in him, but it seems that another one came by to make more drama for this book, because that's what authors like to do, making their own drama for the sake of the protagonist's life.

As Saiki tries to calm down, his brother comes in, still not amused by his presence, but wonders about his noise.

"Didn't I tell you to go out already?" Kusuke states it into a question.

"You never told me when," Saiki says as he gets back to his already finished homework.

his brother leans on his doorframe and crosses his arms.

"Well, we both know that you should've left," Kusuke says, "Even dad and mom are excited, because they think you're going to go to leave for college."

"You also told them?" Saiki turns to his smirking brother.

"Of course! In order to keep the plan, we have to bring other people into it."

"That's not how it works!"

"Well, too bad, my brother, because it's already working," Kusuke laughs, "So, you should leave by next week, because mama and papa are already expecting it as well."

"But they know that I'm still in my 3rd year of high school," Saiki explains.

"Yes, but almost the end of school," Kusuke also adds, "Just because you have the power to change people's minds, doesn't mean I can. And that's called manipulation, my brother."

Kusuke laughs before leaving his brother's door open as Saiki was getting even more frustrated with what was going on in his life. He couldn't believe it. He got tricked by his brother again. Of course, he did. Why did Saiki even make that stupid deal?

Just like we started at the beginning, you were falling sleep until you heard window tapping. With being very tired, you slowly sat up and went to the window, knowing that Saiki would call upon his plans again.

Now that you think about it, he hasn't given any missions for you for the past month. Ever since the cat cafe thing of him protecting you from that pervert, he's been laid back, even with the punishments.

As you open the window, it was fully open within Saiki's grip. He pushes you aside as you rub your eyes, too tired to pay attention to what he was doing. You sit on your bed as you were waiting for him to sit on your desk chair. Realizing that he was taking too long, it came to your attention to wake up and see what Saiki was doing.

With eyes wide open, you realize that he wasn't here. Was it all your imagination? Maybe you were still stressed about what happened during lunch.

With a deep breath, you sigh heavily as you thought Saiki was in here.