☕ 𝟎𝟒𝟓☕

"Welcome, cutie!" Kusuke greets, "Please, take a seat on the couch."

It's been about a month since Kusuke confessed that you were safe, but he knew that there would be something going on, so he invited you for an important present. Sometimes you visit him due to just a few chats here and there. It was a way for you to cope around with your trauma. Despite how cringey and mischievous he is, he's quite nice to have conversations. Soon enough, you became comfortable friends who would just hang out in the living room. Sometimes 

"Hey, thanks for inviting me," you smile, "So, what do you want me for?"

"First of all, have a drink," he requests, "What would you like?"

"Water is fine," you respond.

He hums as a response and gives you a bottle of water as he sips his cup of tea as you follow his actions.

"How've you been, cutie?" Kusuke smiles.

"I've been well, actually," you say, "I still can't believe that it's been a month."

"Well, I can," he sighs happily, "I'm so glad he's not here trying to force other people to do other things without his powe- well, his manipulative personality."

"Y-Yeah," you still get shivers down your spine just by thinking of him, "Well, what do you do now that you're here?"

"Mostly I help other people with their messed up technology. They're all easy to fix, and yet, they give me such a high raise," Kusuke responds, "But other than that, I mostly lounge around in this house or around the city to find anything better to do."

"That must be boring," you say, "If you'd like, you could always visit at my house."

"And do what in there?"

"Helping me with chores would be a start," you tease.

"Haha, very funny," Kusuke's voice became monotone.

"Oh! Y'know, I actually got asked out for the first time," you smile joyfully, "So, that's the highlight of the week!"

"Highlight of the week? That's like the highlight of your life! I'm so proud of you," he fakes a tear and wipe it away, "Aw, my cutie Y/n is growing up so fast!"

You could only laugh.

"It's not that big of a deal. It happens to everyone."

"It may happen to everyone. It just comes to a surprise to everyone since it doesn't happen to them, like you," the male teases.

"W-Well, uh, yeah, you're probably right there," you sigh.

"Well, back to why your here, I got you a present," Kusuke says as he gets something out his pocket, "It's an improved and better upgrade, so I'm sure you'll love it."