☕ 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ☕

"I'm going to my grandparents for the weekend," the boy says.

Wait, what?

You gave a questioning face, thinking if this was a joke or not. You know he would never with you, but he can go overboard with a promise or statement, so this was new for you.

"H-Huh?" you say as you clench on your blanket.

"Do I need to repeat?"

He crosses his arms on his chest as he looks down on you. You shake your head as his answer. He smirks as usual.

"Good. If I hear you made eye-contact with that boy, you're not going to have a pleasant day."

You rapidly nod again as the boy smirks. You saw him stood up from your chair as he walks over to you. You close your eyes tight, ready for him to hit you at any moment. Instead, he held onto your hair, not as tightly has he does, though, and pull it forward as you felt him breath on your face.

"Open your eyes," the boy says.

You slowly open your eyes, but quickly widen as you look at him. Your face felt hot, because of such close contact in between faces.

"Use this time to have fun. This will be your last time having a bit of it, so use it wisely," the boy says.

You nod slowly, scared that he might make any bipolar actions, but he only backed away and pats your head.

"Good. If I hear anything about you being with him, then you can kiss your weekend goodbye," the boy says.

You nod again. He leaves out the window.

He's never done this to you before. It's like a total new side of him. Maybe it's because he felt sorry for hitting your head, but he never feels sorry, so this was very confusing. You liked it, but you felt weird about it. You're not used to it, of course, but it still was nice.

But other than that, you had an important thought to think. 

I have the weekend...to myself?

I have it to myself!

When it was the weekend, your brother left to go out with some friends. It was unusual for him to hang out with friends during the weekend since he usually takes care of you, but it's not like you complained. You guessed he just wanted some good space after all of this. Your situation is pretty hard to control, but at least you're off for two days. Most of the time, you were watching cat videos, finishing, catching up, or binge watching your k-dramas, anime shows, and manga. It brought you sadness when you found out that Midnight died in such a sad, yet simple way and was also happy when the ending of Crash Landing on You was granted very well.