☕ 𝟎𝟒𝟒 ☕

"He fucking what?! No way!" you hear Maki behind the phone.

"Yeah," you start to feel flustered again. You squeal in your pillow after you put your hand on your warm cheek, smiling like an idiot, "I just-- I don't know how it happened. It was just so fast, and-

"-And you were so straight forward, too! Who knew you were daring to say something like that?"

"I don't know!" you squeal on your pillow, "It was just so sudden, and I just thought it would be a perfect opportunity. Besides, I just wanted to do it before I regret it."

"Well, aren't you so daring enough to do that? Y'know, I like my best friend like this," Maki comments, "You're way more better than that other isolated artist back in grade school."

"C'mon, you don't have to say it like that," you begin to get embarrassed, "I just . . . I just want to do as much as possible without any regrets."

You look at the necklace wrapped around your arm wrist and smile. It may be broken, but you will forever keep it as a perfect possession for you. After all, it's the only thing that kept you going.

"Y/n? You there?"

"O-Oh, sorry about that blackout. Just thought about something," you say.

"Don't worry about it," Maki reassures, "You're okay now. You got me, your brother, and everybody else. You have all the help you need, so no worries about it. Besides, let's get focused on your first date!"

"Shush, Maki!"

Maki only laughs at your embarrassed self.

"I'm so going to regret this later," you mumble as Maki smirks in happiness.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get inside the mall!"

As you get inside the mall, there were so many people inside. You kind of got self-conscious, because there were so many beautiful and handsome people who weren't even afraid to show off their beauty.

"C'mon, you can't be that worried about your date, right?" Maki asks, "Let's go!"

After looking for so many dresses and clothes to look for, you both started to get tired and wanted to get some lunch. While eating and chatting, you soon find Aren and a friend of his. Quickly, you try and hide yourself, but Maki finds your nervous state and questions about it.

"Are- Are you good? You look like you just saw a ghost," Maki says.

"N-No! I-I'm good. It's just," you lean over to your friend, "he's here!"

Maki looks around and smirks.

"Oh, you're boyfriend's here?"

"H-He's not my boyfriend!" you exclaim.