☕ 𝟎𝟐𝟏 ☕

Feeling hot all over your body, you kept on bowing over the boy you call your bully, repeatedly apologizing for the mess you made this morning. He already forgave you, but it seemed like you couldn't just let that go. You were hugely humiliated.

"I'm really sorry. I promise I won't do it again. Please, don't be disappointed in me for the whole day," you kneel upon the boy.

"Would you calm down? A little stain won't ruin my bed," he says before finishing his renewed bedsheets.

You look up at him, tears brimming up again as he flicks your forehead.

"It's normal for a girl like you to have these monthly periods. It's not like my mom doesn't teach me about it," he responds.

You slowly stand up, still feeling ashamed that you totally forgot to keep track of this monthly period. This was one of your worst nightmares that came true.

"I-I'm sorry, again. I accidentally lost track of it and-

Someone barges in before you could finish responding.

"Hello! I've come back to tell you that I'll be staying with you guys for a few more days!" Kusuke exclaims, "The airport was in a delay and- oh? Why's the cutie in your room? Don't tell me you guys-

"Get out!"

As it was the weekend, you didn't rush to go back home. Actually, you had to take your time. Not because of the boy being really sweet with you last night; because it was his brother, Kusuke. You won't like, he seemed quite a funky boy when you first met him, but you liked his company. After all, he is the one who's not letting you go home.

"C'mon, Y/n, let's go to the city," Kusuke suggested.

"B-But I have-

"You can do it later. Let's go!" Kusuke grabs your arm while you grab your phone.

While walking down the stairs, someone blocked the way.

"Where are you guys going?" he asked.

"What's the matter? Can't I take a cute girl out the city?"

You watch him stare intensely at his brother as you were terrified for what would happen next. The boy wouldn't even give a second thought of trying to harm you if you two ever gave a single comment about what you were doing.

"I'm coming with," he says.

What did he say? He wants to come with us?

"What? Really? My own brother joining us in our date?"

"D-Date?" you comment.

"Yup!" Kusuke wraps his arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer to him, making the boy attentive with what his brother was doing to you. The boy knows you're uncomfortable with people touching you like this. He knows, because he's the one who caused it.