☕ 𝟎𝟑𝟓 ☕

Walking to school, you and Hiroshi part ways to go to class. As for you, you had to go to the principal's office. You thought about last week from your injury. The nurse said that the head and vice principal would like to meet with you after that day, but since you were absent, because of your injuries, you couldn't go meet up with them.

With a knock on the door, you hear someone open the door and find the principal smiling as he finds you at the door.

"Hello, miss," he says, cheerfully, "Please, do come in."

You smile back nervously as you give a polite mannered bow to the head of the school as you sit down to one of the chairs that is set at the front of his desk, spelling out his last name.

You set your bag on your lap for coverage as the principal closes the door. He walks behind and in front of you to go behind his desk and sit down. He gives a sweet smile, making you become more comfortable with him.

"So," he asks, "What do I owe your presence here, miss?"

"O-Oh, I'm . . . Hiroshi Y-Y/n . . . sir, but just Y/n will be fine . . ."

"Oh! Yes, I do remember," he says, sighing out of relief, "Before we start, would you like some tea? Coffee? Or even water?"

"W-Water's fine."

The principal pulls out a water bottle out of his tinny clean fridge. He gives you the cold drink as you thank him.

"So, I heard from someone that you've been having injuries for the past months."

"W-What?" you start to get nervous, knowing who reported you before they died.

"Now, I know this is a shocker, and before you say anything on who this person was, we cannot give you who this person is in any information.

"As telling for your past major injuries, it seems there's a type of abuse someone is giving you," the principal says as he takes out a folder to your visits to the nurse, "I can tell that you and the nurse have been put into a good relationship. It was not her who reported this sudden abuse, but she has been reporting about how many injuries you've been having. She said that it slowly decreased a few months ago until this recent attack.

"I don't want to jump into conclusions but is everything alright at home?" the principal asks.

You look up the principal and nod.

"Yes, everything is fine," you say, "I promise you."

"Then is there anyone who's bullying you?"

You pause and start to fiddle your fingers.

"N-No," you say, "I really am just getting these injuries from accidents."

The principal seems concern by how uncomfortable you are acting. He sighs in your grief as he puts his elbows up on the desk.