☕ 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ☕

You were walking down to school in fear yet again as you were vigilant with your surroundings. You didn't feel like waiting for the boy, which you would have great consequences, so you went ahead without him. Being a little bit of a rebel shouldn't be too bad. Besides, what's the worst thing that can happen?

When you reached to the school, you felt a hand on your shoulder. Flinching, you turn around.

"Where were you?" the boy says.

All of a suddenly, you felt like you couldn't breathe. Like, you could drown by air. Now, you regretted your choice.

"I-I w-was- uh- I'm s-sor-

"Hey, Saiki dude! How are you?" an ugly buttchinned man came up.

You get scared of the man and quickly went to your classroom, scared of the weird man more than they boy who bullies you more for a minute.

As you sit down, you take all of your things out for class before you met a familiar orange head.

"Heyo, Y/n! How are you?"

Your eyes widen as you watch him walk up to you. You look away from him, trying to tell him that you were ignoring him. Hinata knew that you were trying, but it doesn't mean he'll stop.

"You can't always ignore me, Y/n. I'll always be here."

Hearing those words triggered you. Feeling your heart race even more, you start to breathe heavily. Hearing sounds that were clear, you couldn't understand them. You looked around in the room and could see some of your classmates who were near you get worried. You look back at Hinata who was worried. He was saying something, probably with worry since his face was in a worried face. With one blink, you thought you saw Hinata as that boy.

You stand up and rush to the bathroom. When you were running, you felt a soft body barge to you. You look up to see it was a teacher.

"Y/n? Are you okay? You seem scared at the moment," Mrs. Shima asks.

Your teacher was trying to calm you down as you cry in front of her.

"I-I-

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Shima, but she forgot to take her pills at the nurse's office," a familiar voice was heard, "I'm one of her friends, so please don't worry."

Slowly turning your head, you look at him with terror in your eyes. He looked like he was staring at you, but he was actually glaring at the teacher, thinking it was another enemy. You knew he was thinking of that, so you were worried that you had to prepare for the worst.

"Oh, then you should quickly take her. I think, she's going to have a severe mental breakdown."

"Yes, Mrs. Shima," the boy says.

He takes your wrist and walks away with you. It looked normal to Mrs. Shima, but to you, it hurt like ten bricks that tried to fracture your bones. You were still crying and looking at the ground.