☕ 𝟎𝟐𝟒 ☕

Smiling quite a bit while going to school, Hiroshi found that small happiness plastered on your face.

"What's the big smiling occasion, Cupcakes?" Hiroshi asks.

"O-Oh! Nothing!" your face started to feel hot and started to look away, remembering about Saiki's gift.

"Well, that smile looks good on you," Hiroshi says, "You should use it more. It'll make you look more like mom."

"Are you saying that I'm ugly?"

"Of course not! Well, maybe."

Hiroshi and you both laugh at your joke, happy that you're becoming back to yourself again.

"I'm so glad to see you smile," Hiroshi says.

You smile back at your brother as you hope to have a happy day ahead of you.

First day of not hearing your thoughts, and Saiki was definitely worried. What if you got hurt, and someone noticed that it was from him? What if you told other people about him with what he's done to you? He can't let that happen, can he?

But he's entrusted you with it, so there's no way you would betray him like that, right?

Well, just to make sure, he turned on his invisibility powers as he walked around the school to check if you said anything to anyone yet. He saw you with a smile as you were putting on your shoes.

Okay, nothing is happening yet.

He followed you walk to your classroom, and as you were walking up the stairs, his reaction to your smile wasn't out of anger. It was something else. Maybe it's because you were different. Saiki's never the type to like change, but you were exceptional.

As Saiki was following you up the stairs, someone calls him out.

"Hey! Saiki!" someone touched his shoulder.

You turned around as Saiki turns to his supposedly friend. Toritsuka could tell Saiki was very disappointed at what he's done. The second Saiki turns back around, you were already gone. He sighs as he turns back to a very nervous Toritsuka, the 'friend' chuckles weakly.

"S-So, can you-

"Will you ever stop talking about her? She's not some toy you should mess around. She's not interested with people like you, Toritsuka, so just back off of your request of her panties' color, and get mature, you disgusting pervert," Saiki spat.

He quickly turns around and left so he could find you. Toritsuka relaxed his shoulders, and sighs in a type of scoffing way.

"What's got him stuck in the snakes?" he says as he turns back around to go to his classroom, sad that he couldn't see the girl's panty color.