☕ 𝟎𝟏𝟑 ☕

He needs to be killed.

That was the first thought the boy thought after what happened with you and him.

He now knew that it wasn't you who was going up to him. You were telling the truth. He's just trying to sugar-coat you and he's getting closer. He needs to get killed. Now.

When you got back in your room to change, Saiki got in with no trouble. You didn't hear him since he just walked through.

As you changed, he watched you. Once you were finished, he heard a sigh, and you turn around. When you did, you gasp and trip on the floor, hitting your bum.

"Ow...," you mumble.

You look up at the boy with his fisted hands as he watched you. He's never fisted his hands before, so you must've done something really bad. Now you were terrified for your life.

You quickly get on your knees and bow, hoping you wouldn't get hit again.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I don't know what I did, b-but please, give me another chance-

"Stand up. You're annoying me," he says.

You hesitantly look up at him and stand up. Your hands were fiddling with each other, so you would try to distract your nervous state.

"Why are you nervous? I'm not doing anything to you."

"Y-Your hands were fisted together, s-so I thought you would h-hit me o-or harm me."

The boy looks down at his fist, realizing he was fisting them.

"It's not you who I'm angry, so why do you assume it's always you?" he says, "I came here because of that disgusting insect."

"H-Hinata?" you question in worried fear.

He nods as he sits down on your chair. He told you to sit on your bed.

"We need to kill him," he says.

"W-What? B-But-

"No buts. It's final."

He stood up but was halted with you begging.

"P-Please! There has to be another way! W-We could try and t-transfer him to another school o-or-

"Like I said, final," he says, "Now, as much I want to hit you right now, I need to leave."

"P-Please!" you yell, but he was already leaving the window.

You took him by the collar and pull him down to the floor.

"What are you doing- ?!" he saw you sit on his stomach as you tried to slap him. He stopped you with his hands around your wrists and pushed you down on the floor with him now on top.