☕ 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ☕

Hinata was walking down the hall to try and find you. As he was walking into an empty hall, he looked into an empty classroom with knocked down chairs and desks.

That's where he saw you on the ground with a few bloodrops dripping at the back of your head.

He barges in there and looks at your resting body on the ground. He starts to worry and picks you up off the ground in bridal way and ran to the infirmary.

"Nurse! I need help right now!" Hinata yells.

The nurse looks at the injured and the tired students as she stood up from her chair.

"Put her on the bed. I'll take a look at her," the nurse says.

Your eyes started to flutter as you felt a dim light shining on your eyes. You look to your right and find your brother beside you, sleeping on the chair. He looked like he was terrified to sleep. You felt bad for putting him in this situation. You didn't mean to, but if it weren't for the boy with pink hair then you wouldn't be in this situation.

You tried to lift yourself up, but a throbbing headache happened first. You grunt and hold onto your head, feeling bandages on there. You saw your brother woke up and felt worriedly relieved.

"Y-You're awake! Oh gosh, how are you, cupcakes? Who did this to you? What happened?" your brother asks multiple questions as you start to remember the flashbacks of the boy during lunch.

You lower your head to cry as you clenched on the thin sheet of blanket. Your brother's anger and worries started to rise. He will get this person and talk with them about the student council and their parents.

"Y/n, who did this to you?" the brother asked once more, but you still wouldn't speak up.

"I...I c-can't," you whimpered.

"Who?"

"I-I don't kn-know. I d-don't-"

You couldn't finish the sentence, because your sobs were getting worse at the memory of him hitting you and doing such terrible things to a human being.

Why me?

Why me, why me, why me, why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me, why me, why me, why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me, why me, why me, why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me why me

WHY ME?!

You felt your body pulled into a hug as you cry on your brother's shoulder.

"It's okay, Y/n. I'm here," your brother says.

You just wail on his now wet shirt. You didn't care if anybody heard your ugly state. You just wanted this pain to stop.

"Please...make it stop," you spoke out.