☕ 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ☕

Is this present good enough? He did give me some space...

You were walking down the first-year hall, thinking how you could talk to him without getting him mad or upset at you. But before you could turn, someone grabbed you by the shoulder, making you jolt and turn around to see who it is.

"H-Hinata!" you exclaim.

"Heya, Y/n!" Hinata says, "It looks like you're doing better with your ankle!"

"I-It is," you say, "I-I need to go now."

"But class is about to start."

"Bathroom," you say before leaving the boy.

While you were walking down the hall, you felt your arm get yanked into another room. In panic, you look to who pulled you, until you find it was just the boy with pink hair.

It's okay him. Don't be scared of him. There's no reason to.

"So, what did you do during the weekend?" he asks, arms crossed and boring eyes.

"N-Nothing really...," you say, rubbing your arm as you look down.

He grabbed your chin harshly and made you look at him.

"Look at me when you're talking."

You nod as you fidget your fingers.

"Now, tell me."

"I-I was on my phone, watching on-

"What were you doing on your phone? You better have not talked with that boy."

"N-No! I-I w-wasn't-

"Liar," he says before letting you go.

You flinched but you let him what he did to you as usual. But this time, it was different. He only flicked your forehead, but enough for you to fall down. You had to admit, he does have a really strong strength for a skinny body like his. You saw him take out something and it was a-

A bento box?

"My mom thinks I have a 'friend', because I'm always going out at night to check up what sneaky things you're going to do. I don't want any more stupid attention around me, so here," he says, "You better eat it, because you look like a stick bug. Maybe that's why people are looking at you weirdly."

You reach out your hand slowly, scare if this was a weird dream or not, but finally took it out of his hands. He didn't budge to say anything, but just look at you. You stared at him for a while, but retract yourself away from him and looked away, embarrassed by his nice actions.

"If I hear you say a single word about this, your friend can die painfully," he says, "We'll be meeting here at lunch again."

The boy with pink hair only walked out the door and never gave a glance at you.