You Should Have Just Told Him

Ava's POV

Niall and I are in the den about to watch this stupid horror movie that he is forcing me to watch.

"Niall, I don't want to watch it. That doll looks creepy!" I complained.

"Baby,  it's just a movie and besides you have a big strong werewolf to keep you safe." He said with a smirk.

"I don't see Liam around anywhere." I said back. His smirk disappeared and was replaced with a fake pout.

"You know I was kidding Ni." I said rolling my eyes at him. He climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck.

"You know I'm big in more ways then one." He whispered in my ear as Liam came into the room.

"Not on the couch you two. Niall, you are already in trouble. Come find me once your movie is over. And maybe you would like to fill Ava in on what you did last night." He said with a raised eyebrow and arms crossed.

I looked over at Niall to see that he had paled a few shades and started to play with his hands.

"Niall?" Liam asked. He was starting to get annoyed. Niall looked from me to Liam and back again.  I gave Niall a questioning look has he let out a sigh.

"Yes sir." He quietly said. Liam nodded his head slightly and left the room. Niall looked like he was about to cry. I crawled over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Niall, what is Liam talking about?" I asked confused about what happened between the two.

"I don't wanna talk about." He whispered back.

"Ni, you heard what Liam said. If you don't he is going to find out and that isn't going to be good for you."

"Well, it started last night after I felt the house."

~Flashback~

Niall's POV

Liam walked into my room and shut the door behind him. I looked up from my phone at him as he crossed his arms.

"What can I do for you, Liam?"

"We need to talk now." I sighed a put my phone down.

"Am I in trouble?"

"No, it's just more of something that I would like to discuss with you."

"Um, okay." I said. I was confused about what he could have wanted to talk about.

"Okay, just listen to me. It's going to get kinda personal and very uncomfortable. Now, are you and Ava, you know, doing the frickle frackle?" He asked trying not to laugh.

"Ummm, what? Why is this what you came to ask me about?" I asked trying to avoid the question.

"Because,  I need to discuss something with you and I just need to know. Don't question me." He said getting frustrated.

"You are the one questioning me about something really personal!" I said getting angry at him.

"You do not raise your voice at me. And it's my job to ask questions and know what's going on to keep you safe so answer the question." He said calm.

"Will you just get out!" I said a tried to push him.

"You are skating on thin thin ice Niall. I'm only going to tell you this once. You better watch it." He said slightly in alpha mode.

"No, I will not watch it! You come in here and ask if my girlfriend and I are fucking each other! That's not oh-fucking-okay!" I said. Not really regretting that I had just cursed at my alpha twice. Or that I was telling him things.