Running is a No No

Michael's POV

I have a great idea!!!  Liam and the other except for Calum are all going out.  We are down stairs and Liam is lecturing us.

"Boys, I do not want to come home and find it trashed for a party or nobody here.  I don't want a call from the police.  If I do you will not sit for a year is that clear?"

I scoffed at him.

"Is there something that you would like to say Michael?"  I just rolled my eyes the next thing that I know I am getting my ass smacked with a remote.  He sit me back down and just glared at me.

"Sorry sir."  I whispered.

"It's ok. Now, I want you to to stay in the house do not let anybody in."

"Liam we got to go!!!"  Louis yelled form the door.

"OK!!!  Call me or Zayn if something happens.  We need you two to stay in the house.  No parties, drinking, drugs.  No phone calls form the police."

"LIAM!!!"

"Ok!!! Clear?"

"Yes sir."  We said in unison.  He left the house with the others.  Calum turned on the tv and we watched it for a minute before I remembered my idea.

"Cal?"

"Yeah."

"Lets go."

"Where?  Liam said stay in the house."

"Liam isn't here. Lets go on a run."  He got a mischievous smile after I said this.

"Lets go."

We walked out of the back door and started running.  We ran and ran until we were out of breath that took about 2 hours.  I sit down against a random tree.  Calum sat across for me.  I looked down at my phone to see what time it was.  '3:56' it read.

"Hey mate, we need to starting heading back so we can take a shower before they get back."

He nodded his head and got up.  We started walking but, I realized that we weren't on the property anymore.  That is not good.  I means that we might be out our territory.  I don't really know, Liam is the only one that knows how far of the property the line is.  Shit.

We just started walked the way that we had came.  I couldn't smell anything that was familiar.  I was starting to get a little scared.  But, I didn't want Calum to know it.

"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are we?"

"I'm not really sure."  I said.  I tried to not to sound worried for him. 

"Maybe we should call Liam."

"No.  We can do this."

We continued to walk.

Liam's POV

We walked back into the house after a long day of running around doing things.  The boys weren't downstairs so, Lou went up there to check on them.  The next thing that I know he was running back down the stairs, pissed.

"Liam their not there."

"Who isn't where?"  Zayn asked.

"Michael and Calum.  What are we going to do?"

"We can call them or maybe we need to call the cops."

"No,  they probably went out thinking that they would get back first.  We call them."  I told them.  They nodded their heads and pulled out their phones.