Training Day

Liam's POV

Today is training day.  I know that it;s going to be a long day.  The boys hate training day.  Not the any part of it.  They hate the name it's self.  Now, I have to go get Zayn and Lou up so that they can help me get the boys up.  I walk in Niall's and Zayn's room to get them to get up.  Next was Louis's and Harry's room to get them up.

I walked into Ashton's and Luke's room.

"Boys get up.  It's training day."

"No." Ashton mumbled

"Do you want to get in trouble this early in the morning?"

"No."

"Then get up."

"No."  He pulled the covers over his head.  I walked over a ripped the covers off of him.

"Liam, I'm not getting up."  He was laying on his stomach so I took it on myself to give him a little wake up call.  I smacked his bum hard about 5 times to get him up.  The fact that he only had boxers on probably helped him get the message.

"Ow! Ok, I'll get up."

"That's what I thought."  I look over at Luke's bed to see that he has already gotten up.  I wait until Ashton gets out of bed and follow him downstairs after he got dressed.  By the time we got down there it all the other lads were downstairs.

"Ok, boys it's training day.  So, please don't argue or start something.  I'm not in the mood for it today. You know that training day has to happen.  I don;t care how much you hate it it's necessary."

"Whatever." Ashton mumbled.

"Ashton do we need to have a talk this morning?"

"No."  He said he had attitude written all over his face.  I just glared at him for a minute before we all headed outside into the huge backyard.

"Ok, Calum and Ashton y'all go first."

Ahston's POV

I hate training day.  All we do is train as if we get into a fight with another werewolf.  Liam is being such a dick this morning.  I don't even want to be here and now I have to go first.  Like what the hell.  I really don't want to fight Calum he is my mate.  But, we got to do what Liam says.  We start to fight. 

He is throwing punches and blocking.  I see that he left his left side open and take the shot.  That is all it take for him to go down.  Next was Michael I beat him then, Harry, Niall, Luke, Lou.  One by one I beat them.  Next was Zayn and I knew that if I could beat him than I would have to face Liam and I really want to.  I just want to show him that I don't need training day.  Zayn and I started to fight.  I was struggling to keep up.  I got one lucky shot in and he went down.  I knew that he did it on propose.

I was breathing heavily.  I turned around to face Liam.  That is when I got a little scared.  If I could barely beat Zayn then, I knew that I was going to beat Liam.  Now it was either be submissive or take the challenge.  I weigh my options.  I hang my hang down.

"I can't."

"Yes, you can.  Take a shoot."

"I won't."

"Why?"

"I'm not going to win."

"It's not about winning or losing.  It's about the training.  Now, come on."

"I'm not going to do it Liam.'

'Yes you are."

"I don't want to."