Don't You Ever Learn?

So, I do have Michael's girl picked out, but I'm going to be waiting for a couple chapters before I publish it. I feel like everything is happening so fast and this is only the beginning. Gotta past myself child. So, the next few chapters are going to be normal to let things calm the fuck down. And a thank you to SophieMalik121 for making me a cover.

_____________________________________________

Liam's POV

'Why can't I just tell him already? I'm an alpha, he is the one that I want to be with. Plus I know that he wants to be with me so, why can't I just do it?' I let out a sigh as I start to feel down on myself. I know that I love him and he loves me so, what is standing in the way. You know what I'm going to do it. I'm going to go up to Zayn's room, look him in the eyes, and say 'Zayn Malik, I love you.'

I got up and walked to Zayn's room. I knocked and waited for him to open the door.

"Liam, what can I do for you?"

"I came up here to talk to you about something. Do you mind?" I asked gesturing towards the room.

"Oh, not at all." He said moving to the side so I could get into the room. I walked in and sat on the bed. He came over and sat after he shut the door.

"Did I do something?" He looked kinda nervous. I raised an eyebrow at him before speaking.

"No. Is there something that I should know about?"

"No." He said quickly. Almost to quickly. I know he is hiding something, but do I see what he is hiding or tell him what I came up here to do? Liam listen to what your heart tells you not your head. I tell myself. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Zayn, there is something that I have wanted to tell you for a long time now. And I don't know how you are going to take it. There isn't really an easy way and say this so, I'm just going to say it."

"Liam, are you ok? You look a little pale. Maybe you should go take a nap or something."

"No, I'm fine. Zayn look the thing is that I have to tell you something very important."

"Ok, does it have to do with pack stuff?"

"No."

"Niall's girlfriend?"

"No."

"Calum's girlfriend, what is her name by the way? I never really caught it."

"Kyanna, but call her Kay. No."

"Did you find a girl?" He asked looking all sad with those puppy dog eyes.

"No, now can I tell you this it's very impo-"

"LIAM, I NEED SOME HELP DOWN HERE!!!!" Louis yelled from downstairs. I looked over at Zayn, got up, and sadly walked out of the room. Walking down the stairs I see Luke and Ashton laying on the couch, bleeding. Jumping off the staircase I run over to them.

"What the bloody hell happened?!"

"I think that I could help you on that one." I heard a voice behind me say. I turn around and see Oli. What the hell? I didn't invite into my house.

"Why are you in my house? More importantly what happened to them two?" I said gesturing over to Luke and Ashton.

"I'm in here because I helped Louis bring those two inside. As far as what happened, someone in my pack attacked them when they found them over the line. I promise you that it will be taken care of. I will get you the rest of the story later."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you. I will make sure that they know you can't go over the line. Don't worry about the story. I'm sure I will find out what happened." He nodded his head and walked out. I turn to the lads to find Louis taking care of their wounds.

"What happened you two?" They looked at each other before saying anything.

"We went on a stroll and weren't paying attention and might have crossed the line." Ashton said. I looked over at Luke not daring to even look up at me.

"Louis how bad are they injured?"

"Not that bad. It will take somethings the night to heal. Over all they are pretty much healed."

"So, what I'm hearing is that they can get their punishments now."

"Yes."

"Good. Ashton corner. Luke over the couch." Ashton got up and did as he was told, Luke not so much.

"Liam, please don't. I'm sorry." Luke said with un-shed tears in his eyes.

"Luke Hemmings, I am not going to ask you a second time. You know the rules and I'm tired of people in this pack thinking that it is okay to go over to someone else's territory." He got up and bent over the couch. I pulled down his trousers and boxers. Taking of my belt I placed my hand on his lower back before starting.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Li-am, please stop. I-'m sorr-y." He sobbed out. I didn't want to continue, but he had to learn his lesson. I felt like my heart was going to shatter. Then again it always did when I had to punish the boys, but this is my pup, the youngest in the pack.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I set the belt down and scoped him up into my arms. As he cried into my shoulder I rubbed his back while whispering sweet things into his ear. After about five minutes he calmed down some what.

"Luke, I want you to go switch places with Ashton and tell him to come over here." He didn't say anything just nodded his head and switched places with Ashton. I didn't even have to tell Ash anything, he bared himself and bent over the couch. After placing my hand on his back, I started.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Liam, I'm sorry." Yeah, my heart is in a million pieces. I'm not the bad guy here. I'm the one that loves them enough to make sure that they don't do something like this again.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I picked him up and let him cry into my shoulder. After about 10 minutes I called Luke over and we all cuddled for about and hour I sent them up to their room.

Ashton's POV

After Luke and I where in our room, grabbed him in my arms.

"Luke are you ok? I'm so sorry. I should have never talked you into that. I was just worried that somene in the pack would find us."

"It's ok. I just hope that Oli doesn't snitch on us. He saw everything!"

"His beta also was the one that beat us up."

"Oli tried to stop him. I'm just worried that he is going to tell everyone."

"I promise you that everything is going to be ok. Why don't you take a nap, yeah? I will wake you up before dinner is ready."

"Yeah." With that he got into his bed and fell asleep. I sat down on my bed and thought about today's events before we ended up over the couch.

___________________________________________________

Goal

200 Reads

20 Comments

15 Votes

What do y'all think happened between Ashton and Luke? What does Oli know? Anybody else worried about Niall's knee? I know that I am. It was only 5 months ago!!! Then Harry got hit in the face AGAIN!!! We need to chill a little at concerts. It was sad to see the video of Niall limping and Harry getting hit in the face. :(