Bullying?

Ashton's POV

"Luke, so I'm guessing that you bottom?" Michael said out of no where. Luke's cheecks blushed a little and he tried to hide his face behind his fring. He really looked cute. Harry, Luke, Michael, Calum, and myself are chilling in the game room because there is nothing else to do.

"That is none of your buisness Mikey." Luke quietly said back to him.

"So, is it fun to be a fag?" Calum asked. This isn't like them. I wonder what has gotten into them today.

"We are not cigerrates, Calum." Harry spat at him.

"You don't like it when we make fun of you because you're gay?!" Michael laughed out. I really dont know what the hell is wrong with them today.

"What the hell has gotten into you today?" I asked.

"What does it look like you gay fucker?! Just having some fun." Calum said.

"You better stop making fun of us for being gay. We could make fun of you for being straight, but we don't. So, damn return the favor." Harry snapped at them. I looked over at Luke to see that he was starting to get unset from what the lads were saying.

"Aw, is the little gay pup getting upset? Why don't you go and run and tell your gay mate!" Michael said. Luke ran out of the room with tears threatening to fall. Liam stormed into the room and slapped the door shut.

"Say nothing.  I hear everything. What the hell is wrong with you Michael and Calum!? Do you have a problem with someone being gay?" Liam furiously asked them.

"No sir. N-n-nothing is wrong with it." Calum quietly said.

"Cause, if you haven't noticed I'm gay. You know Zayn is my mate. So, why would you make fun of the lads for being gay? Did you think it was funny to make fun of someone that being gay comes naturally to? You two are both in big trouble. Go to my room right now. And find a corner." He said making them jump to their feet and run out the door. He let out a sigh and turned his attention to us.

"You lads okay?" He asked squatting down in front of us. I nodded my head and Harry wiped a silent tear off his cheek.

"Oh, Harry. It alright. Why don't you go and cuddle with Lou, okay?" Harry nodded his head and went off to find some comfort with his mate.

"Ashy, I think Luke could use a little comfort from you too. But, first come here." I got up and walked over to him. He stood up and pulled me into a hug. I rested my head on his chest while he rested his on my head.

"I think Luke went to the lake. Go find him and just make sure that he is okay. I'm going to go deal with Beavis and Butthead." With that he let me go and I ran off to find my Lukey.

Liam's POV

I walked into my room to find Calum and Michael both in a corner. Michael was silently crying to himself.

"I am so disappointed in both of you. You both know better than to make fun of someone. Expecially when it's something that is natural and they can't help. You should both be ashamed of yourselves."

I walked into the connected bathroom and grabbed the hairbrush of the vanity. Walking back out I pulled Michael out of the corner. I didn't tell him anything, but let my eyes tell him how furious I was with him.

"Bared and over the bed." I commanded. He nodded his head and tried to stop the tears from falling. I placed my hand on his back.

"You should be very disappointed in yourself. What you said to them was uncalled for and not something that I allow in this pack. Do I make myself clear on that?"

SMACK

"Yes sir!" He answered sharply.

"And why are you getting this spanking?" I asked. I was going to make sure this lesson stayed in his mind for a long time. And if some chastisement is what it takes then so be it.

"Because I made fun of Ashton, Harry, and Luke for being gay."

"Correct. You are going to get 50. And I don't want you to reach back. Be a good boy. I'm going to make them quick."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He's crying pretty good, but not sobbing yet. His bum is a nice shade of pink.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Li-am,  pl-e-ase! Hurts!" Michael sobbed out. His legs buckled as if they treated to give out on him.

"Ten more Mikey. Then it's all over. You are going so go. I know you can do it." I whisper in his ear. I kissed his temple before finishing up.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm so-rry.  Pl-ea-se no more. Sor-ry." Michael sobbed has I picked him up and placed him in my lap. I whispered sweet nothings into his ear. Rocking him back and forth. He started to calm down somewhat after 10 ten minutes.

"I want you to go stand back in the corner. You can pull up your trousers. Calum come over here." I stood Michael up and gave him a gentle push towards the corner.

Calum came over to me, bared himself, and bent over the bed without being asked. I rubbed his back before speaking.

"Calum, why are you getting a spanking?" I asked with a sigh.

"I made fun of the boys for being gay." He answered quietly.

"Which boys?" I asked.

"Luke, Harry, and Ashton." He said sadly.

"Good. I'm going to give you 50 then we can cuddle. I expect you not to reach back. Understood?"

SMACK

"Yes sir."

"Good. I'm going to start now."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He was sobbing and trying his hardest to not reach back.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Laim. It hurts. Pl-ea-se."

"Almost done. It's okay." I said while rubbing his bum trying to take our some of the sting.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I picked him up and set him in my lap whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"It's okay. All is over. You're forgiven. I love you. It's alright." I whispered into his year while rocking him back and forth. I kissed his forehead and tried to calm him down. After about 15 mintues he calmed down and I called Michael over.

"Now, are you two going to do this again?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No sir." They both said in unison.

"Good. Now, I love you both. And I expect both of you to have apologized to Harry, Ashton, and Luke. Okay."

"Yes sir." Came the quiet reply.

"Shh, it okay boys. It's all over now-" There was a knock on the door and Zayn poked his head in.

I motioned for him to come over and he picked up Calum and let him bury his head into his neck. We all stayed there like that for a little while until Zayn and I r a a lied that the boys had fallen asleep.  We laid them down in our bed and quickly sent to spend some alone time watching tv.

_________________________

I hope you like it honey. I changed it up a little bit.  Y'all leave prompts below for Niall.

Goal

300 Reads

50 Votes

40 Comments.