Vincent And Thomas

Thomas's POV

It hurts so bad. But I know not to fight him. It will only make it worse. He through me over to Dylan. He wrapped his arm around me and helped me walk.

"Shhhh, you need to calm down. I know you don't want to hear this, but we both know that he isn't done yet." He whispered into my ear. I nodded my head into his shoulder before noticing how far behind Vincentred and Emily we were.

"We better catch up." I mumbled. He nodded his head in agreement and went to catch up with our furious alpha and uncaring daughter. I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.

"Thomas get your pathetic ass in my office. Expect you to be stripped completely and in the corner. You should know the drill by now, you little shit." Vincent said to me. I had stopped  trying by this point. Looking over to Dylan I pleaded him to help me in someway.

"I'm not leaving him and you can't make me." Dylan said to Vincent. He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around. He shook his okay, but had that look in his eye.

"As you wish Dylan. Both of be in the office by the time I get there. Dylan set down on my side of the desk. Don't touch anything other than the things you have to for making a place for Thomas to be able to bend over the deak. I will give you three mintues to be done. Both of you. Go now." We ran as fast as we could to the office. I automatically stripped down as I was told and stuck my nose in a corner.

"Dylie what is he going to do? You don't think that he will beat my whole body again do you?" I asked. I shivered at the memory of having every part of my body beaten.

"No, Tom. I don't think that he will do that. But, you know he is going to give you something fierce. Now, hush. He will be here soon." I nodded my head in agreement. Not even 30 seconds later Vincent walked in.

"Thomas over the desk. Dylan take his hands." When I turned around I saw Vincent with a switch in his hands. Shocker. I bent myself over the desk and felt Dylan grab my hands.

"You move we start over. You can talk to Dylan and vise versa. You will never be so rude to me again. How dare you stand there smirking at that pathetic excuse of space."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

It hurt so bad. Vincent isn't known for hitting lightly. Or being very forgiving.

"Thomas you are such a disappointment. I don't even know why you are still here." He said continuing to beat me. It could be worse.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"You see the things is I really don't find satisfaction in beating you. Liam I did. But, you. I'm only hurting a foot solider. But then again I don't really care." I was sobbing my eyes out and fighting Dylan to try to reach back to stop him.

"Dylan, it hurts. Make it stop...please."

"Shhh, it's going to be okay. Shhhh, I'm right here."

"Ah, yes, you are here. Now, for your punishment for that little put burst is that you are going to watch Thomas here, screaming while getting his ass beaten. You can't touch him or talk to him. So step away and put your back against that wall. If you are smart you won't take it off. For your mates sake."

"No, Dylan! It hurts! What if I mo-ove?!" I sobbed out. That didn't last long. The beating resumed much harder than it had before. I tried to stay quiet for Dylan's sake. I really did, but I couldn't.

"Ahh! Please stop sir! I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" I screamed out. I glanced up at Dylan to see him with his had over his mouth trying to hold in his sobbs.

"Just a few more and think that everyone will have learned their lesson." He said. I was glad that it was about to be over, however I was scared that I still had who know how many. I don't even know how many I've had by now. From the time he started he hasn't stopped but once.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"We are done here. I will give 15 mintues to be dressed and put of my office. Don't let this happen again." Vincent said and walked out like nothing happened. Dylan rush over to me tears streaming down his face.

"I'm so sorry Tommy. I didn't want to say something and make it worse for you." He said trying to brush away my tears that just won't quit.

"I just wanna get out of here. I don't blame you. Help me get dressed and let's go cuddle in pur room." I got into my boxes and shirt and let Dylan carry me up stairs.

"I love you, Dylie." I said yawning.

"I love you more, Tommy. Let's get some rest. We can talk later." I happily agreed and laid myself on top of Dylan and went to sleep.

__________________________

Okay, short I know. Sorry. I just want you guess to stay strong right now. It's not over. He did what is best for him. I love you guys. Why doesn't we all share favorite Zayn moments? ALSO picture of Vincent is in the media section.