Please Daddy?

Okay guys I have a special suprise for you. I have made an Instagram for this story. It's the same as my user name. It is a private account. I will post teasers, character pictures, and such things that go with the story. Also people have wanted this for a long time so Larry smut! This is your warning.
_________________________

Louis's POV

Harry come into the room with a towel loosely hang around his hips. His long beautiful curly hair still soaking wet. I was admiring his body when I heard him clear his throat.

"Watch ya looking at?" He asked with a slight yawn.

"The most gorgeous creature to walk this earth." I smirked at him.

"Oh really? I think I could argue that."

"And what is your rebuttal?" He smirked and walked over to me sitting on my lap with the towel slowly starting to come of.

"Daddy." He whispered in my ear. So sweet, so innocent, so magnificent. He groaned has he rocked his hips against mine causing friction between our growing erections.

He looked through his lashes at me. I bite my lip before I slowly brought his face to mine. His lips soft and sweet as always. As the kissing become more passionate my boxers and his towel were thrown somewhere across the room.

"Please Daddy? Make me feel good." He whispered into my ear between nibbling on my ear.

"Always baby. Daddy will always be here to make you feel good. Why don't you lie down for me." I cooed in his ear. He happily did. Grabbing everything that we would need.

"Get on your knees love." As he obediently got on his knees I got some lube so I could prep him. He let out a small moans as my two fingers slipped inside him.

"Daddy...please." He begged. Always so impatient. I smiled to myself and rubbed the small if his back.

"Soon. I don't want to hurt you. Just give me a moment." I say reaching for the condom.

"We don't need it." I heard him mumble under his breath.

"For now." I told him pulling my hands away so I could put it on. He whined at the absence of my hands on him, my fingers in him.

"What do you want Harry?" I asked him running my hands around to jerk him off.

"Daddy, I want you. I want you to fuck me." Me moaned out.

"As you wish love." I slowly start to enter him. Groaning.

"So tight, so sweet, so beautiful." I whisper to him. Once I'm finally all the way in I roll my hips back and for a little.

"Lou! Fuck me goddammit!" He groaned out in frustration. I happily gave him what he wanted.
Moving my hips back and forth. I know Harry's body like it's my own.

I know just how he likes it, just how to angle myself to give him the most pleasure possible. With a hand jerking him off and me continually hitting his prostate he became a moaning, groaning mess.

"Lou, Louis... harder...faster." He panted out. I quickened my pace with my hand and my thrust. I could feel his body starting to jerk. Soon enough he was cuming with a slight scream of pleasure leaving his mouth in the 'o' shape.

To see and hear him like that was all it took for me to reach my climax. Both of us catching our breaths I slowly pull out of him.

I get up and clean up really quick. I grabbed Harry's towel from before and cleaned him up with it. He was already starring to fall alseep.

"Louis, come lay down. It's late and I'm tired." Harry whined at me.

"Coming love." I crawled into bed and wrapped my hairs around him both of us quickly drifting of into sleep.
______________________
Oh god what did I just write? Sorry guys. I'm a terrible smut writer. It's so werid for me to write this. But go follow loveme_myself on IG I will follow you guys back. The people that follow will definitely get some sneak peak of this before they happen sometimes. See the characters, the house, the girls. We are definitely going to bring this story to life.