Let Me Make It Up To You

Smut warning (here is your Halloween treat.  No tricks!)

Okay so someone requested this prompt so I will of course do it. Just so y'all know this will have smut in it. However, there will be spanking in the beginning of this. I will mark of with something were the smut starts.

Zayn's POV

Louis ran out side to the shed where I was working on getting it clean.

"Zayn, you gotta help me."

"What's wrong?" I had never seen Louis like this.

"Liam is spanking Harry and is going way to far. Please, he won't listen to me!" He begged me. I just noticed the tears in his eyes that threatened to spill. I nodded my head and we ran to the house.

When we walked into the back door you could here Harry's bum being hit and Harry making awful sounds. He was begged for someone to make it stop. We made are way to the living area were even one else was. There, Harry was bent over the couch a screaming and crying mess with a very crimson and slightly bruised bum.

"Liam, stop you're hurting him!"

"Zayn shut up!" Liam yelled at me. I was a bit taken back by it, but I just brushed it off.

"Liam James,  you listen to me right now! You better stop spanking Harry right now! He has been punished enough! For fucks sake you are making him have bruises!" I yelled. Liam stopped and let Harry get up. Louis cuddled with him trying to calm him down.

"Okay Zayn. You can take his place. Bare yourself and get over the couch."

"I will do no such thing. You went way to far on Harry and if anything you should be punished." Well, I guess that did it for Liam. He quickly made his way over to me, grabbed my ear, pulled down everything, and made me bend over the couch. Before I had the chance to try to get up he brought the belt done hard on my ass.

"Ahh" I screamed out not meaning to. After that he kept bring he belt down until he was in at a steady paces.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Liam please stop it hurts!"

"Maybe next time you won't interfere with someone's punishment." Liam said matter-of-factly.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Hurts, stop, pl-e-ase!" The pain that was coming from my backside was horrible. I can only image how my poor Hazza feels.

"Ahh, I'll be good. I promise! Just stop!" I think we are around 150 by now. I lost count in the early hundreds.

"Go stand in the corner, bare." I pushed myself off the couch even though my ass screamed not to. When I turned around I tried to get a hug from Liam. He pushed me away and pointed to the corner.

"Li-Li, please. I'm sorry." I sobbed out. He just crossed his arms and pointed to the corner again. I cried harder as I made my way to the corner. He doesn't love me. I can't lose him now, we just got together!

*An Hour Later (smut)*

"Zayn you can get out now." Liam told me he was much calmer now. I pulled up my boxers and trousers.  When I turn around I see Liam standing there with tears in his eyes. I ran past him and into our room. Liam catches after me.

"Zayn, honey, I'm sorry."

"You're sorry is all you have to say? You spanked me in front of everyone!  Do you know how embarrassing that is?" I was mad and sad at the same time.

"I shouldn't have done that. I know and I promise it will never happen again. Let me make it up to you."

"Not this time. You went to far." Liam walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and gently connected our lip together.

It got heated quickly. My hand were roaming his chest. I reached for the bottom of the shirt and pulled it over his head. His lips crashing back down on mine as soon as the shirt was over his head. His tounge slipped on my bottom lip asking for permission. I wasn't going to let him in that easy though.

He reached down and rudded at the bulge in my jeans. I moaned and he took the opportunity to slip his tounge in my mouth. He ripped my shirt off my body and throw me down on the bed.

"Liam, gentler love." His eyes filled with lust looking over my body. He stripped of the rest of his clothing. It was my turn to check him out.

"Strip." He commanded. I got of the bed and started to slowly strip. Teasing him. I shook my hip more than needed to be as a stripped off my jeans and boxers. I crawled back to him on the bed and crawled on top of him.

"You such took your sweet time, didn't you?" He whispered in my ear. I had to hold back a moan that was in the back of my throat.

"I hoped you liked the show." I whispered back in his ear. He let out a growl and flipped us over. He started kissed down my jaw line then started kissing and suckling my neck. He found my sweet spot and I melted in his hands.

"You like that. You like it when I'm on top of you." I moaned him response. This time he flipped me over and grabbed the lube and a condom out of the drawer. He was about to put some on his fingers before I stopped him.

"Will you just fuck me already!" He put the lube on his dick and slammed it all the way in.

"Uh" He started moving torturously slow.

"Faster!" I said pushing myself back.

"Aren't we demanding today." But, he happily started moving faster.

"You like it when I fuck you don't you?"

"Yes." I moaned out. He moved his hands to my hair and pulled my hair. My head was pulled back. Moans continued to escape my mouth as well as Liam's.

"Put you arms on the bed." I did as he said and he continued to fuck me. He moved his angle a little and hit my prostate.

"YES FUCK RIGHT THERE! HARDER! HARDER!" His trusted started to be sloppy.  He was close and so was I.

"I'm so close." He whispered in my ear.

"Me too." He snaked his hand around to my dick. He pumped with his pace. With his pumping me, hitting my prostate, and him moaning it sent me over the edge.

"LIAM! AH AH AH!" I came all over his hand as my body shook. I felt him cum inside me and moaned out my name. He pulled out and we both clasped down on the bed. Both of us breathing heavy.

"So, am I forgiven?" Liam asked looking over at him.

"I don't know." I answered back. He looked over to me and raised his eyebrow.

"I guess it's time for round two then."

-------------------------------------------------

Okay! So please go easy on me. I've NEVER written anything like this before. And just so y'all know it's not going to happen a lot. It's like a special treat for holidays or if I think y'all deserve it. Tell me what y'all think. As I said this is your Halloween treat.  So Happy Halloween!  Please be careful tonight or whenever your Halloween night is. The only question I got here is what do y'all think of this? Love y'all.  Stay strong!  <3