Jack's Spanking

Read the Author's Note at the end. Something I hope all will enjoy will be found there.
....................

Jack's POV

I can't stand hearing my baby brother in pain. It was my job to protect him and I didn't. Even after I tried begging Dad not to continue. As worried as I am about him, I know that Dad would never hurt him. Well permanently.

Soon enough Luke's spanking and he was running off upstairs I assume to see Ash. Now for the second hardest part of all of this. Actually getting my spanking.

"You know what to do. Get to it." He said sternly yet kindly while rubbing in between my shoulders. I nodded my head ever so slightly so he knew that I was listening to him. Knowing even before I spoke up that it wasn't going to help, but I felt as though that I felt as though I had to say it.

"I'm really sorry, Dad. I shouldn't have been so irresponsible." Saying it out loud made me feel even worse and slightly more stupid than I was already feeling.

"I get you two were excited to see each other, but you know better. I don't want to have to do this again. Expecially for you. Now let's get this over with. You need to get some sleep." He pointed to the desk and yanked down my trousers and pants. Before I could even react he had already started the spanking.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Da-ad, please. Noooo more. It hurts." I mumbled out with tears streaming down my face. One thing about my dad was that he could definitely make sure you remember a lesson. He could spank hard to say the least.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Dad! I-I-I'm sooooo sorRY." I was just laying over the desk sobbing my eyes out while begging him to stop.

"Almost done big guy." He said rubbing my back.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

One he was done he pulled up my pants and pulled me into a hug. I kind of ended up sitting awkwardly on his lap. Being tall I'd hard work. But I sat there, awkwardly for almost an hour calming down.

"Now, I love you. Everything is okay. You made a mistake, but I'm sure you won't make it again."

"No sir. I won't do it again."

"Good. Now go to bed. I love you."

"Love you too." I got off his lap and made my way upstairs. When I walked into Ashton and Luke they were all cuddle up together sleep. Well Luke was laying on top of Ashton. I snapped a quick picture and sent it to our mom and Ash's mom. After that I laid down and went to sleep.

.....................
Okay are you guys ready for the exciting announcement? Get ready. Drum please Ashton........I'm not Elsa and I can't let this story go. I feel like I would be abandoning you guys and I can't do that. So this will continue until I just absolutely can't. Don't be alarmed if I don't update a lot. Still battling Lyme. And I have a question. Would you guys like to see what I look like? Answer below.

Love you guys! Stay strong! <3