Family Visit

Luke's POV

I haven't seen my family is almost six months and I get to see my dad and Jack today! Even though I wish mum was able to come, I get she couldn't take off of work.

"Luke come down!" Liam yelled upstairs to me. I excitedly jumped down out of bed and ran downstairs. I jumped on Jack's back and wrestled him to the ground.

"Luke no running and no rough housing." Liam said. I looked at Liam to see him with a raised eyebrow and a stern look.

"Sorry sir." I said and got off Jack, who was laughing at me. We both got up and I got pulled into a tight hug. Breathing in the scent I knew it was unmistakably my dad.

"I've missed you little one. Though it seems like ever time I see you, you've grown." He said pulling out of the hug and ruffling my hair.

"It's good to see you again, Liam." My dad said turning to him and shaking his hand. Liam always keeps a poker face around any of our parents. I'm not sure why, but I guess he has his reasons.

"You as well Andy. And of course you Jack."

"Hey Liam." Jack said and started messing with me again.

"Quite it!" I whined and he pulled me into a hug.

"Missed ya, little bro."

"I know. How do you live without me?" I said. Poking him in the face. We continued to wrestle while Liam and my dad talked.

Liam's POV

I ignored the fact that Luke started rough housing with his brother again and just decided on talking with Andy in the office. I lead the way in and set on my desk while he pulled one of the chairs back and set there.

"So Liam how has my boy been?"

"Good. Haven't had to many problems."

"So there has been problems?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, but that is between Luke and myself. Everything has been dealt with."

"If you don't mind he is my child and I would like to know what has been going on with him."

"Well, Andy, it's pack matters and I will not be discussing them with you. If you Luke wants to tell you then he can, but do not force him. You might be his father, but I'm his alpha. Clear?"

"Crystal. I didn't mean to over step my boundaries." He said almost in submission. He choice not to be part of a pack, an omega.

"It's fine. Will you two be staying here?" I asked him.

"No, we are going to stay in a hotel in town. Although if it's alright with you, Jack might want to stay here."

"That's fine." I said. We continued to talk about small things like the weather.

Luke's POV

"Pleeease Jack, it will be fun." I whined for what felt like the millionth time.

"Luke, I'm not trying to get you in trouble. And it's a stupid idea. The film will come out on DVD soon anyways." He said continuing to look at his phone.

"Yeah, but this is a special unrated midnight showing. Dad would kill me if I take you to see an R-rated movie at midnight."

"But it would be like fear bounding!"

"This isn't like the time that I convinced you to go cliff diving with me. This is about us getting our asses beat if we get caught."

"But we won't get caught. And even if we do we will still have gotten to see boobs." He looked over at me with a smile and started laughing.