Dreams And Sneaking Out

Zayn's POV

Liam and I are in a clearing in the woods, having a picnic. It was everything I ever wanted. I knew that if I didn't tell him now then I never would.

"Liam I have to tell you something."

"No. Me first." I sighed in disappointment, but agreed.

"Okay. What is it?"

"I don't know how to say this so, I'm just going to say it. I love you. I know that I say it all the time, but I don't mean that I love you like brother. I truly love you. And I don't know if you feel the same way. but I just had to tell you. I've loved you ever since we first meet. Your eyes is what I first fell for, but then I fell for you. It was one of the reasons that I picked you to be second in command. I'm glad that I did beacuse it gave me the chance to get closer to you. Zayn Malik, I love you." He never once looked away from my eyes. Every word was true. I wiped the tears that were in my eyes away.

"I love you too, Liam Payne. I always have and I always will." The next thing I know he his pulling me in closer and his lips graze slightly over mine. I move a little close and our lips are fully connected.

I quickly open my eyes and look around the room. It was just a dream I tell myself. I get out of bed and go find Lou downstairs, pissed off.

"Lou, what is wrong?"

"Nothing. I just saw Niall sneaking out the door though."

"You didn't stop him?"

"I tried. The boy ran."

"Oh, we can just deal with him later. I need to talk to you about something." He knew where I was going with this.

"I'll make some tea." We seat in silence as the tea made. I mean you can't tell one of your best friends about having a dream about the guy you love without tea. That would just be wrong. When the tea was done we seat at the counter and I told him everything about that wonderful dream.

"So, you still haven't told Liam? It would do you both some good to tell him."

"I want to, but I just don't have the courage to."

"Maybe one day you will. And when that day comes you have to be able to tell him."

"Tell him what? That I'm in love with my best friend. My alpha. I'm just a beta we can never be together."

"Yes, you can. There are many alphas that are with their betas."

"I know. I just wish that I could tell him, "Liam, I love you." But I just don't know."

"It's ok. You will one day. I'm going to bed. Lets just deal with Niall in the morning, ok?"

"Ok."

Liam's POV

I was heading downstairs to get some water when I hear people in the kitchen. Listening closely I could hear Louis and Zayn talking. I got a little closer and listened to their conversation.

"I know. I just wish that I could tell him, "Liam, I love you." But I just don't know."

"It's ok. You will one day. I'm gong to bed. Lets just deal with Niall in the morning, ok?"

"Ok." I quietly ran half way up the stairs and slowly walked down them. Lou and Zayn walked around the corner to the stairs. Zayn quickly walked up them whispering a night to me. Lou on the other hand just took his sweet loving time.

"Hey, did I hear something about dealing with Niall in the morning?"

"Yeah. He snuck out and when I tried to stop him he ran."