That Was To Much

Zayn's POV

After Ashton took Luke from Liam I dragged Liam to his/our room. I go back and forth with sleeping in there and in my room. As soon as we get into the room, Liam breaks down in tears.

"Li, love please calm down." I said pulling him into a hug. He cried into my shoulder for a while before calming down enough to talk to me.

"Li are you okay?" He pulled away and went to set on the bed. I followed him and he pulled me into his lap while wrapping his arms around me. I felt better, there is no place better than being in Liam's arms.

"I'll be fine. But first I need you to do something for me."

"What is it?" I said pulling away enough to look at him. He bit his lip before answering me.

"Spank me." He said looking me in my eyes. He wasn't just looking at me he was slightly pleading with me.

"Liam-"

"Zayn, I'm not going to feel better until you spank me. I was took it to far with Luke. If you won't I will go ask Ashton or Louis. Please? You know I won't ask you to if I didn't feel like I have to." He said cutting me off. I sighed and looked back over at him. I got off his lap and pulled him up by the arm.

"Bare yourself and bend over the bed." I said while going over to the closest and grabbed a belt. Making my way back over to Liam I see that he did as I said. I take a moment to harden my heart, although I don't think I can really do this.

"Liam, are you sure?"

"Zayn, I already told you. I can go get Louis to if you can't."

"I can. I just feel really bd for doing this."

"And I feel bad about Luke. I should have just punished him. I took it way to far and that was to much." I knew he was right. I raised the belt up and brought it down hard.

"Ah"

"This is just the start, Liam. You have a long way to go."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Zayn, pl-e-ase. I'm sorry. It hurts. Stop." I blinked the tears out of my eyes and continued.

"I will! Stop!" As hard as it was I ignored his pleases and cries.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Please....sorry...hurts." He had fallen limp over the bed. I knew it was time to wrap this up.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I set the belt down and picked him up and cuddled him in my arms. I whispered things in his ear as I tried to get him to calm down.

"Liam, please calm down. It's over. Shh." I said. He finally calmed down enough to talk.

"I wanna talk to Luke and Ashton."

"Okay. I will go get them. Why don't you put on some sweat." He nodded his head and got up to find some sweats. He really did have a cute bum, even if it is all red with a few welts on it. I made my way to Luke's and Ashton's room. I knocked on the door and Ashton opened it.

"How is Luke?"

"He is okay. He is emotionally hurt, but he is okay. How is Liam?"

"He is okay. He wants to talk to both of you."

"Okay. Luke came on we are going to go talk with Liam."

"M'kay." Luke got up and and we all walked back to Liam.

When we got into the room Luke quickly made his way over to Liam. Liam pulled Luke into his lap and motioned for Ashton and myself to join. Ashton and Luke ended up falling asleep so we carried them back to their room.

We went back into Liam's room and cuddled in bed.

"I'm sorry." Liam told me.

"Why?"

"Because I scared you earlier.  I saw you flinch."

"It's okay. You can make it up to me." He smirked and pulled me closer and kissed me. In all we had a fun night and he definitely made up for it.

----------------------------------------

Okay so a few random questions. 1.) What do you think of the new cover? Yah or Nah?

2.) Who do y'all think tops and who bottoms for all the couples?  And if you don't know what I'm talking about you are to young to know.

Comment what y'all think. Love you guys!