You Idiot

Louis's POV

"Harry don't you walk away from me!" I yelled after him as he stormed upstairs and into our room. I let out a frustrated sigh and followed after him with Liam shaking his head about what just happened. Harry and I were in the kitchen talking about what we wanted to do tonight, completely normal conversation. He did a total 180° and flipped out. He started yelling and cursing, then he threw a glass at the wall. Liam was about to get on to him before I started to ask him what was wrong. He flipped me off then stormed off. I don't know what has gotten into him lately but this isn't the first time this has happened.

I walked into the our room to see Harry fuming. He looked over towards me then rolled his eyes. Biting my tongue I grabbed a chair and set down in front of him. I grabbed his hands in mine but he pulled away.

"Harry what is wrong? You rarely ever act like this. And lately you have been a lot. Is there something you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"No." He snapped. I let out a frustrated groan and decided on a different approach to talking with him.

"Okay, you know you are in trouble right? I would highly suggest that you start talking about whatever it is that is bothering you."

"It's something you did!" He stated not angry. I couldn't place the emotion.

"What could I have possible done?! We were talking about what we might want to do tonight!"

"This isn't about that!"

"Yes it is! You stormed off! Why did you storm off?!"

"It doesn't fucking matter!" This time he was definitely angry.

"Don't curse at me! That is part of the reason you are in trouble!"

"Oh well my bad for-"

"If you two don't stop yelling I'm going to spank both of you until you can't feel your bum. Louis if you don't take of this within the next minute I'm taking care of both of you. Is that understood?" Liam said obviously pissed. He closed the door without an answer.

"Harry can we just get this over with?" I asked while grabbing the brush from behind me.

"Fine, but I'm not going over your lap." He sneered.

"Whatever, but we are going to talk after this. Bare yourself and bend over the chair then." I said getting up and moving the chair to my side.

"How many?" He asked doing what I told him.

"Well," I said "let's see. You yelled, cursed, and threw a glass. Let's say seventy five."

"How about sixty?" He asked.

"How about eighty?" I asked him back annoyed.

"Sixty five?"

"I'll meet you in the middle. Seventy. That is the final." I said rubbing his back softly.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"L-Louis not so-so hard." He whined.

"It's punishment Harry. It's supposed to hurt."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm sor-ry. Please s-st-stop. I'll teeell you what's goiing on. Just please stop." He sobbed out. Pleaded for me to stop spanking his already very red bum.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Noooo more. Ple-ase. Stooop."

"Fifteen more then it's all over. I promise."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I quickly picked up his sweat pants then him. Laying down on the bed with him we cuddle. He wrapped his taller frame around my smaller one and continue to cry into my chest.

"Hazza what's wrong? I didn't hit you to hard did I?" I asked after fifteen mintues went by.

"No its not that." He said only slightly calmer than he was after the spanking.

"Is it the fight then?" I asked racking my brain trying to figure out what's wrong with my HazzaBoo.

"I'm pregnant you idiot."

"What?" I asked in shock. Honestly I'm not sure if I heard him correctly.

"You got me pregnant you idiot. Is this good news or..?" He asked me trailing off.

"This is FANTASTIC!" I said a smile spreading across my face. He stopped crying and mimicked my facial gesture. I pooled him into a hug and we cuddle for a few mintues in silence.

"I can't believe this. This is the greatest news ever! How far you? How long have you known? Am I the only one that knows? I can't wait to hold my little baby!" Harry laughed at my excitement.

"I'm about five weeks. I've known for maybe eight days. Yes you are the only one that knows. We are going to have to tell Liam soon though."

"Yeah, yeah of course. I'm so excited to be a daddy! Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?"

"We won't know for a while. As long as he or she is healthy and happy, I don't care."

"Well, this explains the mood swings."

"Yeah, this is going to be some new experience." He said.

"For the rest of our lives." I said. We smiled at each other before I kissed him passionately. Then I pulled is shirt up and leaned down to kiss his stomach. My first of many.

___________________________

OMFG! WE ARE HAVING A BABY! Leave your guesses of boy or girl and name ideas! Your reactions to this news. Were you guys expecting this? The Larry spanking part of this is for @akashasohail5 Thanks for the prompt honey! I love you guys! Stay strong!<3

Yes this is my take on Louis becoming a father.