Don't Turn Off The Lights.

This is for PriyankaDesai7.  Thank you so much.  You truely are amazing.  Loved your idea.  Hope this how you wanted it!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Luke's POV

I'm so excited!!!  Right now, we are all in Liam's room, which happens to be the master bed room making a tent out of his bed.  I can't believe that he is going to let us spend the night in here.  I can't wait.  But, that was until I got bored of waiting.  I ran off to find Zayn to see if he would play FIFA with me.  I found him in the living room watching 'Doctor Who'(A/N Does anyone else watch this show?  I love it!!! Ok back to the story.) He is like obsessed.

"Hey, Zayn. Do you want to play FIFA."

"Nope."  He said popping the 'p'.  That just really made me mad.  Like really, I hate it when people pop part of their word.  No point in it people.

"Why not?" I said stomping my foot.

"Do not have an attitude with me!"

"I'll do what I want."

"I do believe that you and Liam just had this talk a couple of days ago.  Do want to repeat it?"  He asked me raising his eyebrow.

"You can't spank me!!!" I yelled angry as I could be.  I mean how could he just bring that up.  Well, I guess that Liam heard me.

"Luke, Zayn sure can spank you.  Not only can he but, he is going to.  You got that?" I looked down and mumbled something under my breath.

"What was that, Luke?"

"Nothing Liam.  I mean I said 'yes sir'."  On that note he left to go help the other lads finish up the room.

"Luke, why don't you think that I can spank you?"

"I don't think that."

"Then why did you say that to me."

"I didn't want you to spank me."

"So, you thought by telling me I can't do something and yelling at me would get you out of it?"  I started to have tears come into my eyes as I hung my head. I could hear Zayn sigh.

"Ok, do you just want to get this over with?"  I just nodded my head as my response.

"Then, come over here. Pull down your sweats and boxers."

"Yes sir."  I did as he asked and the bent over the the arm of the couch.  He started to unbuckle his belt.

"Zayn please, don't."  I said as I started to sob.  I had only had the belt once before that.  That was when I got it from Liam for sneaking out and getting drunk then, lieing about it.

"Sorry, mate you got to learn your lesson.  This is the second time that someone has to spank you for being disrespectful.  I'm going to make sure that it is your last time."

"Zayn please, don't.  I promise that I will never disrespect someone ever again."

"I can't let this one slide.  And Liam told me to do it.  I'm not going to put my ass on a line for you."

"But I don-" I was cut of my a hard sharp smack to my bum. It was followed my another than another, before I knew it he had fallen into a rhythm.

"Zyan please, stop." I said between smacks.  It hurt like hell and he was just getting started.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Zayn p-p-please, to m-much. I-I-I-I'm s-sorry." I was sobbing and pleading.  I really don't think that I can handle anymore.

"I'm just getting warming up.  You are going to learn your lesson."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKCK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Zayn stop!!!  T-t-to much, it hurts.  No more, please."  I sobbed out as he continued to rain hard smacks to my bottom.  He stopped after about 150.  I sobbed into the couch until he picked me up and put me on is lap.  Rocking me back and forth, rubbing my back, and whispering sweet things in my ear.  After about 10 minutes of crying I started to calm down.

"Why did you tell me that I can't spank you?"

"Because you never do."

"Just because I don't spank you doesn't mean that I won't.  Up until today you were the only one I hadn't spanked."

"What about Liam."

"Yes, I've spanked Liam and Louis.  And both of them have spanked me. Just because we are in charge doesn't mean that we don't get in trouble and get punished for it.  Why would we punish you boys if we did the same thing and not have consequences?"

"You woulndn't."

"That is my point.  Now, you need to learn to be respectful.  If this happen again I will make this spanking feel like a love tap.  Is that clear?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, now go clean your face up then, go to your room until we get everything done.

"Yes sir."  I go up to my room and end up falling asleep.  I get woken up by Ash coming in.

"Hey, mate."

"Hey, Ash."

"We are done.  And we are watching a horror movie.  It's starting in 5 minutes so, be in Liam's room."

"Ok, thanks."  I quickly go around the house locking all the doors and windows to make me feel better.  I can never watch a horror movie unless everything is locked.  When I finish I run up to Liam's room.  I was the last one in so I locked the door by flipping the lock with my thumb as I closed the door so, that nobody would see me.  I then realize that it is dark so I run over to the bed that is our tent to night.

I get stuck it the middle.  Well, someone is already in the middle.  So, now I'm sitting on Liam's lap.  Well, sitting was hurting me really bad.  I end up laying across three people's lap.  I have my stomach on Liam's lap.  My legs in Niall's lap with my head on Ashton's lap.

I can hear Harry and Louis behind us laughing while they are cuddled up with each other.  Even though I know that they aren't gay or anything but, I couldn't help myself they would make a a cute couple.  In front of us was Michael and Calum were cuddling up with each other in front of us.  I knew that if someone would say something to one of them after this night they would deny it until they died. Zayn was sitting behind Niall playing with his hair.

Soon, the movie started.  And to be honest that movie really was scary.  Most of the time I was hiding my head in Ash's lap.  I could feel him jumping a lot.  About a little over half way through the movie the power went out.  I got really scared.  I set up and started to cry while I held on to Liam.

"Shh, pup it's ok."

"Yeah, it's just a little power outage." Ashton told me.

"Don't be scared." Calum was saying rubbing my back.

"Why are you scared? There is nothing to be afraid of.  We aren't going to let anything happen to you."  Michael told me.  Niall was playing with my hair.  Everybody was trying to calm me down.  But, I just couldn't I hate the dark.  It's the worst place in the world.  I just continued to hold onto Liam for dear life.

I finally cried myself to sleep after an hours of the lads trying to calm me down.  Everybody kind just fell asleep on each other that night.  It was one of the few times that we actually slept together like a pack would.  Not a lot of packs do that anymore.  I'm glad that ours still does even if it is rare.