Training Is For Your Good ( part 2)

Laim's POV

I woke up to see Zayn and the rest of the lads all cuddled up on the bed. It really was cute. Looking over at the clock to see about 8 in the morning. Sighing, I get out of bed. Zayn woke up and just looked around confused.

"Li, why did you move?" He asked pouting.

"Because, we need to get the boys up and get breakfast done." I told him.

"How do you plan in doing that?"

"Simple. Cover your ears." He quickly did as I said.

"BOYS GET UP!" I yelled. They all kinda just jumped up on the bed. I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing.

"Training in an hour. If your smart you won't be late. Zayn and Louis you two cook breakfast. Boys get ready and be downstairs by 8:30,  no later." Everybody got out of bed and went on their way.

"Li, can I wear your shirt?" Zayn asked me while pouting his lip. I smiled at him loving and pulled him into a hug.

"Of course you can. You better hurry and get started on breakfast." He picked up my shirt, put it on, and scampered off.

I went to get dressed when there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Who is it?"

"Harry."

"Come in, Hazza." I said. He came in and bite his lip.

"Is there something that you would like to say Harry?" I asked raising and eyebrow.

"Um, I was just going to come and tell you um, Niall is throwing up and um, yeah." He said looking any where, but at me.

"Thank you Harry. I will go and check on him. You get downstairs." He nodded his head and went off.

I walked up the hallway to go find Niall with his head in the toilet.

"Niall, you alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I will be after breakfast."

"Okay. If you aren't okay at any point during training just tell me, okay?"

"Okay." He said.

"Alright. Come on let's get some breakfast in ya."

We went downstairs to see almost everybody was there. I looked at a clock to see it was 8:27. Sighing I head back upstairs to go talk to Luke and Calum.

I go to Cal's room to and find both of them in there. Calum was looking through a drawer and Luke was standing there in his underwear.

"Boys, what did I tell you?" They both jumped and turned towards me.

"Liam, um, I was just asking Calum for some shorts. Sorry. It wasn't his fault." Luke started.

"Neither of you are in trouble. It's okay. Just be down in a couple minutes." I told them and headed off.

After breakfast Niall felt much better. So far the day has been going pretty good. But, it's only 9 in the morning and we have a long day ahead of us. I guess I better set them straight before we start.

"Okay lads, gather around here we need to talk before we start. I want to make it clear that I'm not playing around today. This is something we all need to take seriously. You misbehave, you get to go stand by the tree for the remainder of the time, and then you get to have a long, painful chat with me. Is that clear?" I asked looking at there worried and scared faces. It's not that I wanted them to be scared, but I wanted them to know I was serious.