Never Again

Luke's POV

"Fuck you Calum."

"I mean if you wanna, but I don't think you can handle it." He burst into laughter and fell on the floor with Michael on top of him.

"You two are just to big assholes!" I stormed out of the room and ran into Harry.

"Shit, sorry Harry."

"It's cool mate."

"Have you seen Ashton?"

"He got himself in trouble. He went on a run with out telling Liam again."

"When will he ever learn?" I said rolling my eyes at his stupid move.

"Beats me." I walked into my room and layed on the bed to wait for Ash.

Harry's POV

After I was done talking to Luke. I went to find Lou. I had already checked on the patio, which is how I know that Ash got himself in trouble again, I went to go look in our room. I was right about him being in there.

"Lou? You wake?"

"No. Be quite. I'm not really in the mood."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Do you know where Liam is?"

"Dealing with Ash. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"How about some movies to take your mind off things?"

"Yeah, that sounds wonderful." He leaned in and kissed me on the lips softly, but so passionately.

Zayn's POV

I heard Ashton curse as he came in with Liam right behind him. Liam gave him a smack to his no doubt very sore bottom. He cried out for Luke and not even thirty seconds later Luke was by his side kissing the tears on his checks and trying to calm him down.

"Liam, you didn't have to do that. He was already in pain!" Luke exclaimed. He was mad. He had a right to be he was worried about Ashton.

"Luke, what I did was justifiably. Now, be quite or you will both have sore bottoms. Is that clear?"

"Go to hell." He said snidely.

Laim's POV

"What did you just say to me?" I said through gritted teeth.

"I. Said. Go. To. Hell." Luke commented back. Zayn got up and put himself between me and Luke, who already had Ashton going upstairs.

"So, you think your the big dog now? If you truly want to tell me something so disrespectful then get your ass outside to back your words up." I was going to have to teach this boy respect and I might have to do something that I have already done to Ashton.

We went outside Zayn kept himself between us. I was ready to see if Luke was really willing to back his words up.

"Zayn move out if the way."

"Liam you don't have to do this. He is just a pup."

"If he wants to use the words of a dog then he is no pup. Now move!"

Zayn flinched at my tone of voice. I knew I would have to make him feel better later. But right now I had to teach a puppy to big for his shoes a leason.

I looked at Luke and he was starting to look scared. He got on his knees and hung his head a form if submitting. I walked until I was only a couple of steps away from him.

"Get up and fight."

"I can't, I'm sorry, Liam. I shouldn't have disrespected you. I can't fight you. I won't fight you."

"You wanna act like a big dog then you will be treated like one. Get up and fight!"

"I cant." He said trying to make himself look smaller.

Luke's POV

I was at Liam feet, literally. I was terrified. How can I fight him. It's not like I meant to disrespect him.

"I will never disrespect you again. I'm sorry." My voice was cracking.

I wanted Zayn to step in and say something. He always helped us. He was like the mother in our eyes and Liam is dad. But, the fact that Zayn was staying quite and not getting in the middle of this told me that I messed up BIG time.

"Stand and fight or leave!"

"What?" I asked Liam looking up at him for the first time.

"If you won't fight me then leave and don't come back. Actually just leave."

"Liam?" I asked crying. I looked over at Zayn.

"Zayn?" He just looked away and had a tear sleep down his cheek.

I looked back at Liam who had the same emotionless look.

"I have no where to go. Please, Liam, I don't want to leave. I'm sorry."

"That's not my problem." I got up and started to walk away. I got to the fence and heard someone yelling.

"LUKE! NO! LUKE!" I look back to see Ashton being held back by Zayn and Louis. I could see the rest of the lads looking out of the windows. I couldn't take it anymore. I fell to the ground and sobbed my heart out. Liam pushed all the lads in the house and yelled at the others for watching.

The next thing I know I'm being pulled off the ground and smack on my ass with a belt. I screamed out in pain. I look over at Liam. His eyes told all the pain he was in.

He pulled me into a hug and let me cry into his shoulder. He rubbed my back and whispered soothing things into my ear.

"If you ever disrespect me like that again, you will not live to tell the tell of it. Is that clear? "

"Y-yes S-s-si-r." I sobbed out. I felt safe in Liam's arms.

"You know that your getting your bum spanked still, right?" I just nodded my head. I bent myself over the fence, being the closest thing. Liam pulled down my trousers and boxers. He put his hand on my back and started. I screamed out with every smack. I never begged though. I knew I deserved everything that I got.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I promise if you ever do that again Luke Robert Hemmings I will make this feel like a feather hitting your ass. Not only did you completely disrespect me, but you would have made people question me as a leader if someone outside off the pack saw."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I don't think that you will ever think about becoming to big for your britches ever again. I get that you just wanted to protect Ashton, but he deserved what he got."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Last ten then I want you to get some sleep." I was crying and screaming as the belt came down for the last ten. This spanking was by far the worst spanking I have ever gotten. Liam made them quick.

He picked up my boxers and trousers and put them back into place. He picked me up and whispered sweet things all the way back to the house.

Ashton ran to my side as soon as Liam hit the doorway. He was a crying mess. I guess he heard me screaming. Liam placed me in Ashton's arms. I don't remember much after that. The next thing I remember is crying with Ashton until we both feel asleep.

---------------------------------------

No goal this time. I put a picture in the side bar. Just comment and tell me what you think. Was Liam to harsh on Luke or did he get what he deserved?