Niall Learns a Lesson

Calums POV

Today has been a normal day in your house.  Get up, eat, chores, someone gets spanked but, oh well, it wasn't me.  Liam is not in a good mood at all.  I don't want to be the one to make him mad today.  Although Ashton already did that for everyone.  Thanks.  I was in my room and Niall of course had to come in to be well, Niall.

"Hey, mate.  You want to do something?"

"Not really."

"Why?  We could play FIFA or go get something to eat."

"Niall, I don't think that it's a good today.  I'm not trying to make Liam mad."

"Yeah, I guess your right."  And with that he left my room to go who knows where else.

Niall's POV

I left Calum's room to go find Harry.  He always is up to do something.  I found him and Lou sitting on the Harry's bed watching a movie.

"Hey, do you guys want to play FIFA?"

"Maybe a little later."

"Come on Louis."

"No. I'm watching a movie.  Maybe when it's over."

"Fine." And I stormed put of the room.  I went to the back patio to get some air.  I got really bored so, I went to climb into a tree.  I know that I'm not really supposed to but, I don't care.  I was sitting there for about 5 minutes before I saw Liam come in the backyard with Calum.  He was pulling the poor lad by his ear.

"Calum you are to go an cut a switch right now."  I instantly could feel tears in my eyes for him.  He was crying and sobbing I thought that he was going to make himself sick.

"Liam, please. I'm so sorry."

"Don't make me ask you a second time."

"Please I didn't mean to curse and hit you."  Liam just grabbed him a landed about 15 hard smacks.  He went to cut the switch that Liam asked for.  The second that Liam got it in his hand he started to beat is ass. 

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

I couln't stand to see my mate get spanked like that.  I jumped down form the tree and yelled at Liam.

"Liam stop!  He has had enough."

"Niall this is none of your business! Wait, did you just come out of that tree?  You know the one that you're not supposed to climb."  I then realized that maybe this wasn't a good idea.

"Yes sir."  I say while hanging my head down.

"Calum your punishment is over.  Go inside a tell Zayn to put something on your bum.  Niall you come here where Calum is."

"Yes sir"  We say in unison.  I walked over to Liam and he puts, the switch down and takes of his belt.

"You know that you aren't to climb trees.  And you defiantly know better than to interfere with a punishment.  Calum knew that I was going to give him a spanking but, when he continued to hit and curse at me.  I warned him more than once.  He deserved that.  Now, you know that Zyan, Lou, and myself have told you boys not to climb the trees multiple times.  Have we not?"

"You have."

"Then why would you do it knowing that we have told you not to?  Do you not respect my position?"  I quickly answer him.

"No, I do respect it."

"Then why would you ignore a order?"

"I don't know.  I just got bored.  So, I came out here and was on the back patio but, then climbed the tree.  That is when you and Cal came out here."

"I am very disappointed in you, Niall."  When I heard he say the 'd' word I started to cry

"I"m sorry."

"I know that you are but, you are still get a spanking."  He walked back to the back patio and motioned for me to follow.

"Ok.  Trousers and boxers down.  Then bend over the table with your hands on your head.  Is that clear?"

"Yes sir"  He tapped the belt on my bum a couple of time before he started.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I was trying my hardest to keep quiet and still.  But, Liam was spanking me hard.  I started to cry. It hurt so bad.

"Liam please stop.  It hurts.   Please stop I'm sorry.  I won't do it again."

"I know that your not going to do it again.  I'm going to make sure of that right now."

"No please."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Now are we going to interfere with a punishment again?"

"No sir"  I sob out.

"Are we going to climb the trees again?"

"No sir!"  It didn't really sound audible but, I guess he got it.

"And what do we do when I give an order?"  I couldn't find the strength to say any thing else.  Well, that only caused me to to 5 hard smacks to my sit stops and thighs.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Please. Stop." I yelled while ting to rube the sting out of my bum.

"Move you hands back on your head and answer the question."

"We follow it."

"Good. Just a few more ok?"  I nod my head and he starts again.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Liam rubbed my back while I continued to cry.

"Hush baby.  It's over.  Your ok."  He then pulled up my boxers but not my jeans.  I got up and fell into his arms and cried my eyes out.

"Niall, why are you crying so much?  I didn't hit you that hard did I?"

"No you didn't hit me that hard."

"Then why are you crying do much?"

"Because you said that you are disappointed in me."  I sobbed out.

"Baby I'm was disappointed in you.  Not anymore.  You learned your lesson."

"You still love me?"

"Of course I do."  I then gave him a huge hug and smiled.

"I love you too."

"Lets go inside and get some food then get everybody together to watch a movie, ok?"

"FOOD!!!!!!!"  And with that I ran inside.

"Niall, no running in the house." 

The rest of the night was spent with everybody in the living room watching 'White Chicks' , eating food, and falling asleep on each other.  We are definitely an abnormal pack but, that's ok.