What the bloody hell did you just say?

Louis's POV

I am running late!!! I woke up at 8 this morning with Liam yelling at me say how we had to leave in 20 minutes. All the boys were running around like chickens that got their heads cut off. (Some chicken places do that by hanging them upside down and slitting their throats then cut the head off. That's why I don't eat meat. It's horrible what they do to animals.) Liam was telling Zayn and I to calm them down. Zayn was no help though all he was doing was sitting down texting Perrie. Doesn't he like love Liam? Yeah, he told me that he has feelings for Liam. I think that it is cute. I also happen to know that Liam has those same feelings towards him. It's fun beeing me. But why the blood hell is he still texting Perrie.

"Boys, Calm down!" They all completely ignored me like I wasn't even there and keep doing whatever the hell they are doing.

"Louis I told you and Zayn to calm them down!!!"

"I'm trying Liam. Would you like to calm them down?"

"BOYS!!!" Everybody stopped and looked at Liam with scared eyes. They know that he won't hurt them but Liam sure is scary when he uses his 'alpha voice'.

"Sit down and shut up now." He growled at them. I don't think that they could have found a place to sit down any faster. I think that it was truly impossible to sit down any faster. At least they are quiet for now.

"Ashton, stop poking me!" Harry whined. Niall and Calum started laughing at him.

"Shut up!!! You guys are jerks." He whined again. Liam came back in the room looking very annoyed.

"Will you stop whining Harry!? You aren't a baby." He looked at me with a look I have been getting all day. Gosh won't he just calm the fuck down.

"Louis you need to control them."

"I'm not the alpha." I mumbled under my breath. Of course my luck he heard me. Stupid werewolf hear and stupid alpha.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say.?" I wasn't about to back down now. I started this I better try to finish it. Goodbye sweet world.

"I said 'I'm not the alpha.'"

"Good job. I am. Now you better listen to me and keep them quite."

"Since when was it my job to keep YOUR pack in line?"

"What the bloody hell did you just say?"

"You fucking heard me!!! It's not my job to keep your pack in line. My job is help you. Not do your job for you." I forgot that we had the whole pack in the room until I looked around and say all eyes on Liam and I. I think that I might have just fucked up.

"Go upstairs, now." He said that way to calm for what I just said to him. My life is over. I'm going to die. I walk up stairs and make my way to my room. Not even a minute later he come in. He isn't mad though. He is almost in tears.

"Liam? I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I really didn't mean to. I was just mad."

"I'm not hurt about you. I just feel like I'm failing everyone by being alpha. I just don't know if I could do it anymore."

"Liam James Payne, you are to a good alpha. And if you ever think different than that I swear that I will spank you."

"But-"

"No buts. You control 8 people plus yourself. That is a pretty damn good alpha."

"Thanks Lou. You just have a thing with cursing today don't you?"

"Sorry." I said looking sown at my shoes.

"Get over my lap. Lets make this quick." I quickly did what he said to. He quickly pulled down my blue jeans and started spanking me.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He pulled up my jeans then me to sit in his lap. I was crying a little, but not a lot. He hugged me for about ten minutes before we had to go. The boys were good for the rest of the day no more trouble from anyone. I even caught Liam looked at Zayn every now and then and Zayn looking at  Liam every now then. Gosh why won't they just tell each other.

___________________________________________

Goal

200 reads

50 votes

20 comments

Spread the word about the story too. That would be lovely.