Do You Chores

Michael POV

"Hey, Cal get up! Zayn is going to beat our bums if he comes in here and finds us sleeping."

"I don't want to get up."

"Well, neither do I."

"Then don't."

"How bad do you just not want to sit down?"

"Fine. I'll get up. But, I'm not going to be happy about it."

"I don't care if you if your happy about it. Nobody is happy about it."

"Why do we have to get up so goddamn early?"

"Cause they said that it is chore day today."

"Ugh!!!"

"Just get up before they come up here again. Luke and Ash already figured out that they are serious about getting up."

"Bad?"

"For Ash it was. He thought that he would challenge Liam about not getting up this morning."

"Ouch."

"Yeah."

I walked out of the room just before Zayn was about to come in.

"You both up?"

"Yes sir"

"Meet us down stairs in 5. If your smart you won't be late." 

* 5 Mintues Later*

We are all down stairs waiting for Liam and Zayn to start talking. We have know idea what they want but, nobody is happy about being woke up.

"Ok, so today is chore day. As we all know." Liam began "We are going to do it a little different this time. Zyan, Harry, Ash, Niall well all be cleaning out side the house. Micheal, Luke, Calum, Louis, and myself well be cleaning the inside. Is everyone clear on that?"

He got a bunch of nods and 'yeahs' that he let slide since it was so early in the morning.  We all got a list of what we had to do. With my luck I got stuck cleaning ALL the bathrooms in the house. Worse chore of the day. I have to clean the bathrooms that a bunch of guys use. Not the highlight of my life.

"Michael, go clean the bathrooms now." Liam barked at me. He has been barking out orders all day. It's clear that he is not in a good mood today.

I ran off and cleaned all the bathrooms. It took about 4 hours to get them all clean but, at least I'm done for the day.  I was laying on my stomach on my bed. Liam knocked and came in. He was furious. I don't know what I did but, I know that it is bad.

"Liam, what is wrong?"

"What is wrong is that you didn't do the rest of your chores."

"I only had to do the bathroom."

"I know that. If you finished then way is the bathroom at the end of the hall still a mess?"

"Ummm, I didn't feel like doing it."

"Oh, so that means that you don't have to do it then, right?"

"No sir." He didn't have to say anything I stood up pulled down me jeans and boxers then bent over the bed.

"Where is your hairbrush?"

"On the desk." Out of no where he just started.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack  Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack SmackSmack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack  Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"Liam please stop. I'm sorry. I will clean the bathroom. It hurts."

"Just a few more love."

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

He picked me up and rubbed my back while I sobbed apologies into his chest.

"I'm sorry, Liam. I'll go clean the bathroom now."

"Not just yet."

"Why?"

"I'm not done holding you. And I don't think that you really want to me to stop yet."  I never understood it Liam always seemed to get the fact that we didn't want to leave his side. More so after a spanking. I just layed my head back on his chest. The sound of his heart beat was a comforting sound.

"I love you Michael."

"I love you too."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"Why did you do your hair like that?"

"The question is why did you not do your hair like this?"

"Haha, ok you got me. I'll take care of the last bathroom. You get some sleep. Since your already falling asleep on me."

"Thanks. Will you stay with me."

"After I finish the bathroom ok?"

"Ok." I don't know when he came back. I just remember him wrap his arm around me. I do love when I have Liam around me. I feel so much better with him around me.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I know it's really short.  I would really like feedback. Please comment, vote, read, tell people. I would really appreciate it.