Malum Fight Makes For Sore Bums

Liam's POV

Zayn and myself are both in the office working on some paper work that goes along with our next album.

"Why do we have to do this? We have management for a reason." Zayn said in frustration.

"Do you really want everybody else to control our entire careers. We have got to make sure nobody gets to into our business. Simon would royally kill us if we blew our cover." I told him looking back and forth between him and the track list.

"I know, but still. We are basically doing everything." He said dramatically.

"Zayn, we have had this conversation multiple times. Everytime we put out a new album. And remember we aren't touring this year. We get to stay home and stay with the boys."

"It's not like we don't take them on tour with us."

"I know. However after this upcoming year is over with they are going to start doing some tours by themselves. So this year is going to be full of training, strengthening the pack, making sure everyone is able to control, even on a full moon, and we are going to a new little one to look after."

"I can't wait for Harry to have the baby. Can you believe he is already showing!"

"Well we have a few months to turn the extra bedroom into a child's room."

"How long to you think we will be pregnant?"

"Had to say. Probably somewhere between three and six months. We will find out everything else in a few weeks."

Before Zayn could answer Niall came into the office not really running not really walking, but somewhere in the middle.

"Liam we need you upstairs like now." He said.

"What is going on?" I asked rubbing my temples. Already knowing somebody has done something.

"Calum and Michael are fighting again...like physically fighting. We have tried pulling them apart but that didn't work. They are also not listening to anybody."

"Okay, we are on the way. Go get everybody else out of the room. Tell Louis to stay until Zayn and I get there." He nodded his head and went to do what he was told.

"What are you going to do?" Zayn asked me as I let out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm going to throw those two into a wall." I told him getting up from my desk and going upstairs. Zayn followed quickly behind me.

"Liam ate you sure-"

"Yes. This is their third fight this week. I'm going to get the message through for good this time." He didn't say anything. Maybe feeling that I was in alpha mood more than normal.

When we reach the game room upstairs, should have known, Louis was there trying his best to get the two of them apart. He saw me and took that has his cue to leave. Zayn closed the door behind him as I watched Calum and Michael for a minute.

Neither of them noticed that I was in the room. After I mintue or so I pulled them off each other and tossed/threw them into a wall in opposite directions.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled in my alpha voice. I watched both of them immediately submit. Even Zayn cringed slightly. Looking back and forth between Calum and Michael I watched their body language.

Michael was almost in a complete submission. His head was down and he was trying to make himself look as small as possible. Even though his body language was submissive his eyes weren't. He kept avoiding eye contact with me, but he kept cutting a death glare towards Calum.