Get Up.

Okay, so in celebration of FOUR I'm going to update a little something. Keep in mind I have no idea how many times I'm going to update today. But, I think FOUR seems about right? How about y'all? And I'm listening to FOUR writing this! I'm so happy! My screenshot of FOUR in sidebar.
____________________________________

Liam's POV

I felt Zayn crawl back into bed. I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him close to me.

"What was that all about?" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Nothing you need to worry about. Everything is good." Zayn told me before placing a sleepy kiss on my lips. I smirked and started to kiss him back.

"Don't start something you can't finish." I told him.

"Goodnight." Zayn told me and rolled over and leaned back into my arms.

"Night."

Louis's POV

Harry and I layed in bed wrapped in each others arms. He was snoring slightly and his mouth slightly open. I just lay there looking at him. Taking in his features.

"You look so cute sleeping. Harry, I promise you that one day I'm going to scream from a roof top that I love you. And when the day comes that we do tell the world it  will be one of the best days of my life. We won't have to be silenced by management. But, nothing will ever be better than the day that I meet you. I love you Harry Tomlinson. I can't wait tell everybody knows. And I can't wait for the day we have the same last name." I close my eyes and slowly drift off into sleep.

Michael's POV

I wake up and groan. Looking over at the time I see that it's about 8 in the morning.  I groan louder and throw a pillow at Calum.

"Calum wake up." He groans at me in response,  but sits up and looks over at me.

"Why did you throw a pillow at me?" Calum ask me with a what the fuck face.

"I don't know. To wake you up. What time did you get in last night?"

"About 1 this morning." He informed me.

"You get in trouble?"

"No, Niall helped me out on that one."

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused.

"Niall and I were both over at the girls house and we all watch a movie.  Niall and I snuck back in together.  Harry was eating a banana downstairs.  We heard somebody moving around upstairs so, Niall told me to hide in the bathroom and when I hear them downstairs to go upstairs."

"Why was Harry eating a banana at 1 in the morning?" I asked.

"That's what I asked! Apparently it wasn't that important." I laughed at him.

"Come on. We should probably go cook some breakfast." He nodded his head and walked down the stairs into the kitchen. When we got down there we saw Liam playing on his phone.

"Hey, Liam." Calum said.

"Hey, Calum. Hey, Michael."

"Hey." I replied as I made myself a cup of coffee.

"What are you two doing up before 10?" Liam asked finally looking up from his phone.

"Just came down here to make breakfast.  Anything you want?" I asked him.

"No, anything is cool." He replied.

"Okay. What do we want to cook?"

"I don't know. We really shouldn't be cooking." I heard Liam chuckle behind us.