It's Better To Talk

Okay so this one goes to @Breloves5sos. I changed it up a tiny bit. After this one is one more update.  Comment prompts below.

___________________________________

Luke's POV

Ashton and I were cleaning up our room. I was picking up the CDs that where scattered across the desk. When I picked up a Greenday album a picture of Ash and his ex feel out. At first I didn't believe it. Why would he have kept?

"Um, Ash? Why do you have this?" I asked timidly.

"Have what Luke?" Ashton asked back more focused on what he was doing.

"A picture of you and Jasmine." He walked over and snatched the picture out of my hand.

"Don't worry about it." He snapped at me.

"No, why did you keep this?"

"Luke, it doesn't matter why I kept it! Just drop it."

"It matters to me." I whispered back.

"Well I don't care. This doesn't have to do with you!" He said holding the picture up. I held back the tears in my eyes.

"I'm going to go out. I'll see you later." He said and stormed off.

Once I heard the back door slam I ran to the bathroom connected to our room. I cried and before even realizing what happened I had three long cuts on my arm.

"Luke, please tell me this is not what it looks like." I heard Liam say. I look towards the door to see him standing there with blank expression on his face.

"Go away Liam." I snarled at him.

"Don't talk to me like that. Now, will you please tell me what happened to make you do that." He said pointing to my arm.

"No, I won't because it's none of your goddamn business. Will you just go away so I can get this fucking room clean like you asked?" Liam nodded his head and walked towards me. Pulled me into a hug then bent me over the counter.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He pulled me up to make me look into his eyes.

"You will never talk to me like that again. I don't care that you are upset.  Now come with me." I followed him reluctantly into the bedroom.  Before I knew it I was face down over his lap. He pulled down my jeans and underwear. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I won't ask you to talk about because  you obviously don't want to. But,  you have no right to talk to anyone like that. Nor should you." I smack to my ass with every word.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm so-rry. Please.  It hurts." He continued for a little while longer before landing a last couple to my thighs. He picked me up and placed me on his lap. Rocking me back and forth.

"It's okay. Shh, calm down Luke. Your okay. Please, come talk to me if you ever feel the need to ever do this again. Okay."

"Okay." I said. And held onto Liam's shirt. We stayed like this for a few more moments.

"Luke, I want you to finish cleaning your room."

"Okay." I said and got of his lap hissing when the fabric of my underwear brushed my bum.

Ashton's POV

When I walked into the house Liam came down the stairs and motioned me to followed him. We went to the kitchen.

"I want to tell you something." Liam said.

"Um,  okay." I said.

"After you stormed out of the house. I went to go check on Luke. I found him in the bathroom with cuts on his arms." I was furious. We had already talked about this.

"Do you mind if I take action on this one?" I asked Liam.

"What are you going to do?" Liam asked.

"I'm going to give him a friendly reminder that he has to talk about what's wrong instead on hurt himself."

"I've already spanked him, Ashton."

"Liam, I'm not going disrespect you, but how I handle my boyfriend is between me and him." I said.

"Very well. Just don't be to hard on him." He said and nodded his head. I took that as my dismissal and went to talk to my boyfriend.

I went upstairs and into our bedroom.  I grabbed my bed and pulled Luke over the bed. Pulling down his jeans I landed some smacks to his bum.

Luke's POV

"Ashton, what the hell?!" I yelled. I had tears falling down my face.

"Luke we talked about this. You should have come to me about whatever it was."

"Well its pretty damn hard to when you stormed off!" I exclaimed as I turned around to face it.

"You wanna talk then we will talk, but first you are going to bend yourself back over that bed." Ashton told me.

"Ashton please, Liam already spanked me. I'm sorry. Please don't."

" I know that he already spanked you. But I'm going to give you a reminder that if you ever want to harm yourself again then you need to talk to Liam or I. You have to trust me Luke." He said. I nodded my head and bent back over the bed. I felt him pull down my boxers.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm so-rry.  Please.  Liam already spanked me today."

"I'm sorry sweetie,  but I can't do that." I cried out harder.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ashy! Please!" I my ass was on fire. I felt him pick me up and lay down on the bed with me on top of him.

"Shh, I'm right here. It's all over now. Everything is okay. You are okay." He said as he tried to rub the sting out if my bum.

"I'm so-rry." I sobbed into his shoulder.

"It's okay. I kept the picture as a reminder." I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"A reminder for what?"

"How much happier I am and always will be with you." He told me. I kissed him on the cheek and we just layed there enjoying each others company.

"I love you, Ash." I said

"I love you too Lukey." After we finished cleaning up room we watched moives for the rest of the night.

___________________________________

One more prompt and I will update again. Keep it 1D. I will do anything with that though. Only taking them from the comments on this story.  Love y'all.