Lashton Spanking

Luke's POV

I've been thinking for a while about getting my lip pierced for a couple months now. The only problem is that neither Liam or Zayn will let me! I have asked both of them a million times. Guess it's worth one more try. I walk to their room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Said one of them on the other side of the door. I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. Liam and Zayn are laid on their bed cuddling with each other.

"What is it pup?" Liam asked me.

"I just wanted to ask you guys something. Will you keep an open mind?" I asked quietly not wanting to make them mad. My eyes kept looking from Liam to Zayn to the floor.

"We will try." Zayn answered for the both of them. I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

"CanIgetmylippierced?" I asked quickly. Not really wanting them to hear what I was asking.

"What was that? Can you slow it down?" Liam asked.

"I said, 'Can I get my lip pierced,' please?" I begged the both of them.

"Have you lost your mind? Nobody in this house is getting a hole in their face." Liam said matter-of-factly.

"Zayn has his ears pierced." I mumbled.

"And that is his ears NOT his face."

"Luke stop arguing with Liam right now. It's not your choice."

"What do you mean 'It's not my choice?' It's my face therefor it should be my choice!" I protested.

"Go to your room. You are grounded. Go now before you get spanking." Liam said.

"Whatever." I mumble as I walked out of the room. I was not going to go to my room. I'm going to prove to them that I can do what I want with my body. I grabbed Ashton's car keys and drove off.

Two Hours Later

I pulled back into the drive way happy that I went through with getting my lip pierced, but nervous because Ashton called me pissed that I took his car without asking him and that Liam is going to kill me when he sees my lip. I got out of the car and see Ashton sitting on the front steps waiting for me.

"Luke Hemmings get your ass over here." Ashton ordered. I sighed and made my way over to him. I hang my head hopefully he will just let me by.

"Why would take my car without asking me?!" Ashton exclaimed.

"Sorry, babe. I just had to go do something. I just kind of grabbed them on the way out." I told him softly. He let out a sigh before grabbing my chin lightly forcing me to look at him.

"Luke Robert what is that?" I took in a deep breath before I answered him.

"I-I um, I got my lip pierced." Ashton didn't say anything he pulled me over to the chair and bent me over it.

"Ashton! No!" I protested.

"You took my car without asking me and on top of that you got your lip pierced. You deserve this." He scolded me.

"I'm sorry."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMAXK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"What is going on here?" Ashton stopped spanking me and pulled me up. I look over my shoulder and see Liam standing there with his arms crossed.

"Shit." I mumble under my breath.

"Ashton why the hell are you spanking Luke?" Liam asked sternly.

"He took my car without asking me. He also did something I know you told him not to." Ashton informed Liam.

"Luke look at me." Liam commanded. I sighed and slowly looked up at him. He immediately got angry. He quickly walked over to me and landed a few hard spanks to my covered bum.

"Ow, ow, OW!"

"You are in a lot of trouble here Luke. You disobeyed me, took Ashton's car, and got your lip pierced. I don't even want to deal with you. Ashton you will take care of this. Belt, bare." Liam said before he walked back into the house. I looked over at Ashton silently pleading him not to.

"Go to our room. I will be right behind you." He said sadly. I sighed and started to our room slightly crying. I could hear Ashton's heavy footsteps behind me. Making my way into the room I sit on the bed and watch Ash close the door and lock it.

"I'm very disappointed in you Luke. I'm going to give you 50." He says with a small head shake. He goes to the closet and pulls out a belt before he comes over to me.

"Bend over the bed."

"Ashy please, can I go over your lap? I promise to be good. Please?" I ask with a few tears falling from my eyes.

"No. Bare yourself and over the bed." He said sternly. I nodded my head and did as told. I pulled down my jeans and boxers then bent myself over the bed.

"I won't lecture you, you know what you did wrong." He said before he started.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ashton, pl-ease. I-I'm sorrrryyyy." I sobbed out. It really hurts when Ashton spanks me. For one because Ash is a drummer and two because I know it hurts him to hurt me.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"No mo-re. It hurts." My ass felt like it's on fire.

"Ten more Lukey. Then it's all over." Ashton cooed in my ear.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Ashton put the belt down and picked me up setting me on his lap carefully. I cried into his chest while he whispered sweet things into my ear. Once I had finally calmed down enough to talk Ashton stood me up and pulled up my boxers and jeans. I let out a soft whimper as the rough fabric rubbed over my sore bum.

"Shhhh, it's okay. Come on lets cuddle." Ash said while pulling me back down into him. I happily took the warmth and comfort.

"Sorry." I mumbled into his neck.

"It's okay, Lukey. Also I think the piercing is kind of hot." Ashton said pulling my face up to his to kiss me.

__________________________

Sorry it's a little late. I just found out I have two infectious diseases. But anyways what will get you guys to comment more?