School Dance (Part 2)

Ashton's POV

I tried to pull Vincent's hand off my hair, but he was much stronger than I was. Looking over to Calum and Michael I see could how scared they are. I didn't want to make it worse by showing them that I was scared too. So I elbowed Vincent in the ribs in a attempt to get away. He let go of my hair, but before I could make one step he slapped me and the next thing I know I'm on the ground with my lip bleeding.

"You will pay for that you stupid pathetic waste." He growled at me.

"Not as much as you will when Liam finds out about this." Calum said struggling against Thomas's hold.

"Which one are you? I do believe that you are the one that is mated to that thing that is related to my daughter." He said walking over to him. I clawed at his ankles. He stopped and looked down on me. He smirked before bringing his foot down on my back. I let out a scream, but didn't stop trying to keep him away from my brothers.

"Doesn't Liam teach you anything. Maybe I should show you what happens when you don't respect your superiors." He seethed into my ear. I wanted to cry. Maybe I could get Liam's attention by howling. Not paying any attention I went to howl, but it got cut short by Vincent picking me up and throwing me against a tree near by.

"Leave him alone!" Michael yelled out getting out of Dylan's grip, running over to me.

"Ash? You okay?" He asked. I weakly nodded my head. My body felt like it was on fire as it tried to heal the damage that has been done to it.

"Let's see where were we? Ah, that's right. I was going to do Liam's job for him. Dylan go get what I need." Dylan didn't even hesitate to move his feet to get what ever it was that Vincent wanted.

"Listen here you runts. This is going to be how this works. I get to do what I want and you don't fight me. If you do you will end up worse than that." He said with a smug look as he looked over at me. He walked over, pushing Mikey out of the way, and grabbed my shirt pulling me up.

"I think I will start with you." He growled lowly in my face. I spit the blood that was in my mouth out at him. He angrily punched me with his other hand. I let out a small yelp and he laughed.

"You done fighting? Cause, if your not I don't have a problem taking the fight out of you." He said nonchalantly. I nodded my head slowly, scared of what was still to come.

"Is this all you wanted Alpha Vincent?" Dylan asked with his eyes cascaded down, not daring looking into his alpha's eyes. He held in his hands a thick leather strap and a thin long switch. Vincent snatched them from his hands, then proceeded to throw me into a tree again. Knocking one down with ease.

"Yes, Dylan. That will do. Hold that one will I deal with this one." He nodded his head and quickly grabbed Michael's arms, holding them behind him, and then joined Thomas.

"You. Take those jeans down and bend over this tree. Now!" He growled out at me. I didn't want to make him any angrier or cause this to me worse than it was going to be. God, I'm so happy Luke is grounded. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a painful sharp smack to my boxer clad bum.

"Ah!" I screamed out.

"Oh, save your crying you are going to need it." Vincent said bringing what felt like the strap down again.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Leave him alone!" Calum yelled at him.

"Quiet! You will have your turn." Vincent seethed.

"At least let us hold his arms. We will keep him still." Michael then pleaded.

"Fine, but try anything and you will all pay for it." Calum and Michael quickly made their way over to me. Both of them grabbed one of my hands. I gave them a pleading look, but none of us could do anything.